The Mule

Status
Not open for further replies.
stupid question. in the bench clip what are they doing to you just before you lift? making sure the shirt is placed correctly?

Jesus, I worked 300 yards from your place for 2.5 years and never even knew it. Frito-Lay in Palmer Industrial Park. Wish I knew 3 years ago what Ive just learned now, Awesome articles.

I think you have the coolest deadlift form I have ever seen. It doesn't even seem like you have time to get your grip you just grab and go. Those lifts are absolutely insane bro I can't even imagine the hard work you must have put in.

thanks guys....Matt we have moved the gym back to Naz if you want to stop in 181 s. whitfield st...

Huge Numbers!

Hello Mule, I'm a noob here but I just want to say you have put up some top shelf posts my man. I was a powerlifter here in Australia twenty years ago. I never came close to your numbers bro. Shit my best DL doesn't come close to your squat (620). Totally awesome. Your post on core strength has prompted me to reply with " ON THE MONEY " bro. I do not understand why this type of training has been relegated to the bottom of the list for most. We used to do the very exercises you have mentioned in High school for Football and wrestling. I grew up in Fla and played HS ball and wrestling. Your post on the 1000lb squat is very motivational. fear is the one and only limiting factor which continues to dog us year after year. It is the difference between success and failure. If you are afraid to fail then you most certainly will. Your positive approach and motivation is highly commendable. I like it "Don't Be Afraid". Obviously for you these words were all that was needed. We can all learn from this one. Great Job Bro. Btw I live in Australia and have turned from powerlifting to BB a while back. have been competeing for over ten years now and have been loving it. I have a top three finish for every show I have ever entered. I'm 48. I'm not blowing my own trumpet here I just wanted to introduce myself and also qualify my response. Keep the posts coming.

Mr. MULE, with your permission, can I upload your vids into my youtube account for future references? and do you have vids of you squatting the world record breaking squat? thank you

allgym said:
Hello Mule, I'm a noob here but I just want to say you have put up some top shelf posts my man. I was a powerlifter here in Australia twenty years ago. I never came close to your numbers bro. Shit my best DL doesn't come close to your squat (620). Totally awesome. Your post on core strength has prompted me to reply with " ON THE MONEY " bro. I do not understand why this type of training has been relegated to the bottom of the list for most. We used to do the very exercises you have mentioned in High school for Football and wrestling. I grew up in Fla and played HS ball and wrestling. Your post on the 1000lb squat is very motivational. fear is the one and only limiting factor which continues to dog us year after year. It is the difference between success and failure. If you are afraid to fail then you most certainly will. Your positive approach and motivation is highly commendable. I like it "Don't Be Afraid". Obviously for you these words were all that was needed. We can all learn from this one. Great Job Bro. Btw I live in Australia and have turned from powerlifting to BB a while back. have been competeing for over ten years now and have been loving it. I have a top three finish for every show I have ever entered. I'm 48. I'm not blowing my own trumpet here I just wanted to introduce myself and also qualify my response. Keep the posts coming.

Thank you my man

AngryMuscles said:
Mr. MULE, with your permission, can I upload your vids into my youtube account for future references? and do you have vids of you squatting the world record breaking squat? thank you

sure....thanks...send me your e-mail and I'll send you the video..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back