The Perfect Tren Cyle for Novices

OMEGA

Community Veteran
The Perfect Tren Cyle for Novices Is not just Test Prop + Tren
Its is Test Prop + Var + Tren! :)

Tip 1:
For Best result PIN everyday

Also Pinning eod causes radical peaks and troughs in blood values and side effect like insomnia and sweat become more common.

Tip 2:
The reason Why Test + Tren is a bad cycle is because evidence shows that Test ran above HRT doses causes collagen breakdown in males.
This on top of the radical strength gains Tren Causes is a recipe for injury disaster.

So the logical idea is to run Deca right ? for joint/connective tissue?
No, Deca ran with Tren will cause you to grow boobies that no Aromatase inhibitor (AI) will help.

So we have 3 options to solve this riddle to strengthen collegen and your body to grow safely along side your Test and Tren and create the perfect Tren cycle.

1 Anavar
2 HGH
3 Equipoise

Tip3:
I personally favor Anavar since its an oral and works right away ( bio-availability immediately) to piggy back unto the fast acting Prop and Tren Ace your using anyway.

Where to get this cycle?
Here!:
Tip 4 = Uncle Z

4 packages OX Orals - OXANDROLONE (Anavar) - 10mg/tab 50 Tabs EP

4 bottle Tren Ace UGL Injectables - Trenbolone Acetate - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial EP

4 bottle Test Prop UGL Injectables - Testosterone Propionate - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial EP

Run 60 mgs a day of Test Prop
Run 60 mgs a day of Tren Ace
Run 30 mgs a day of Var

All for roughly 70 days

Last edited:
so that is your thing with my uncle,ok but i thought 30 mgs a day of var is no bueno for a man?

Great post OMEGA!

@ mr. spoon - you could add 30mg of Dbol for 5-6 weeks ... "which will amplify the effect of Anavar."

I should mention - this is also a very cost effective way to maximise you're cycle!!!

The reason is Anavar is a "Class I" steroid and works very well with a "Class II" steroid such ad Dbol or Anadrol.

The effects of the two will still remain long after the Dbol is reduced - while you are still running Anavar.

I've see extremely good results by doing this my last cycle - except I was running a higher level of Anavar - but I truly believe it was the synergy of the two that made the big impact.

And this is for a novice anyway so 30mg of Anavar should be just fine.

The only downside is that you are running two orals at once - however they are both at pretty mild dose.

You should see great gains either way with this cycle. :)

what about running longer esters..... i am not a fan of prop cause it gives me test flu very easily but enanth im fine with. i got test flu 3 times on my prop cycle (first week and random days thruout the cycle)

Thats alot of pinning...could you drop the prop/tren mg alittle, 50-40mg?? Trying to keep sides down and really want to stay away from 1gram for some time. Id rather do it slow and steady. Never used prop or tren, but would like to in the spring.

Great post OMEGA!

@ mr. spoon - you could add 30mg of Dbol for 5-6 weeks ... "which will amplify the effect of Anavar."

I should mention - this is also a very cost effective way to maximise you're cycle!!!

The reason is Anavar is a "Class I" steroid and works very well with a "Class II" steroid such ad Dbol or Anadrol.

The effects of the two will still remain long after the Dbol is reduced - while you are still running Anavar.

I've see extremely good results by doing this my last cycle - except I was running a higher level of Anavar - but I truly believe it was the synergy of the two that made the big impact.

The only downside is that you are running two orals at once - however they are both at pretty mild dose.

What was your last cycle? Is that the only time you have ran dbol and var together?

I kinda considered running a low dosage of about 30mg a day for the 5 weeks of my test eq and kick start of dbol cycle i will be starting soon. I had heard they are great ran together but was a little nervous about running two orals. Dbol is dosed at 40mg ed. first 5 weeks.

Great post OMEGA!

two orals yea maybe low Anavar (var), but he mention var only at 30mgs thats what girls take, how ever this cycle sounds bad ass!!test and tren is the truth!!i been wanting to add some var but everytime i order im like fuk it insted i could add a vial of tren ace for cheaper lol damn var is pricey man.

what about running longer esters..... i am not a fan of prop cause it gives me test flu very easily but enanth im fine with. i got test flu 3 times on my prop cycle (first week and random days thruout the cycle)

Im allergic to the Prop Ester my self which is unfortunate
Test like cyp or thate should be totally fine.
But to make it perfect perhaps start Test 2 weeks before real run just to get blood levels up.

Either way will work

Thats alot of pinning...c.

Just use a 25 gauge 5'8 inch and use outer upper quad, you wont question it once you get the results and realize the pinning does not even hurt

Last edited:
Good post, thanks Omega. I'm cruising now with 200mg test enth per week. I just added 100mg a week of deca for joint pain. I also run aromasin and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) with this. I wanted to run a tren cycle soon. If I added 500mg a week of tren ace and added caber .5 on M/F do you think I would be ok with that?

How long have you been using the deca? do you feel good?

As far as your cycle, yes the Test Base is adequate for sexual function
You would have to drop the Deca and replace with 30-50 mgs of Anavar

How long have you been using the deca? do you feel good?

As far as your cycle, yes the Test Base is adequate for sexual function
You would have to drop the Deca and replace with 30-50 mgs of Anavar

I just started it about a week ago. Not nearly soon enough to notice any differences. Yeah, I figured you would say that. Everyone says not to run tren and deca together. I just wondered if such a low dose of it would cause issues still if I ran caber or prami to counteract prolactin related sides.

yeah you wont know whats really going on till about week 4

as far as the cycle with deca and tren, you could, but id guess you would spend alot of time calibrating which is laborious

spare your self by simply using Var

yeah you wont know whats really going on till about week 4

as far as the cycle with deca and tren, you could, but id guess you would spend alot of time calibrating which is laborious

spare your self by simply using Var

Yeah your right. Thanks for the advice. I think I will just stay away from tren for a while now. See how this deca does for my joints.

I have a test prop/tren ace blend on it's way and have some anavar laying around, I think I will give this a try!

Back