The problems with pinning the glutes?

Ya know I agree with this and I have hit that spot three times. Once no pain no blood and I actually didn't feel a thing. So cool. However, call me stupid, oops don't say a thing...I just can't get it right. The 2 times I hurt going in and I was like a fountain of blood out .

I think there is no room for error at that spot ? ? :dunno: I'll look at it again for Monday.

There should be some surface veins there but none beneath. Just make sure your navigating around them.

I am going to ask the doc to make us a video on it, should have it in the next week or so.

There should be some surface veins there but none beneath. Just make sure your navigating around them.

I am going to ask the doc to make us a video on it, should have it in the next week or so.

Now that would be so good because so many guys don't even know a thing in regard to this site. I will do it morrow. Thanks

Thanks for the tip ; I will have her slow down for sure. What the dr was saying was that the 25g needle was to smal for anything foreign from the ampule to slip in and accidentally get injected. He didn't say a thing to me about filtered needles. Is this true?

Back