The Proper Way To Run Clen?

Surfgod

So I just got some clen from Teragon Labs in 50mcg and from all the research I did I'm hoping to I can narrow it all down to be proper with it.

So I take one today, then move up two tomorrow and three on saturday then take a day off? Do I take two weeks off every two weeks? Do I run Benadryl at night? Do I run it for 12 weeks total?

don't go up that fast. 150 right off the bat would be pretty intense. atleast for me

I work my way up to 120 somewhat slowly and keep it there over the course of 2 weeks. then 2 off

I'm just wondering how long to take clen all together for and how long wait in between clen cycles. And do you take Benadryl on weeks on or off.

stupid question:
are you supposed to inject it?
(specifically the liquid clen as advertized on RUI)

some clen info

I'm just wondering how long to take clen all together for and how long wait in between clen cycles. And do you take Benadryl on weeks on or off.

Your receptors need time to upregulate after the two week blitz of b1, b2, & b3 agonism. Benadryl is not really a beta receptor antagonist, but is anticholinergic; therefore any hastening of upregulation after tachyphylaxis is purely theoretical. Take for 2 weeks, not higher than 100mcg (no added benefit only incr's side efx) and then take off 2 weeks. You can take benadryl on your off weeks for s and g.
Dr. k

if no injection, then how is administration of clenbuterol performed?
dropper?
How would different dosages be controlled? what is the lowest possible dosage allowed through this method of administration?

if no injection, then how is administration of clenbuterol performed?
dropper?
How would different dosages be controlled? what is the lowest possible dosage allowed through this method of administration?

Use a syringe to draw up liquid, then squirt it you mouth.

Start at 20mcg.

Are using any AAS?

you can honestly run clen as long as you want. i've known some guys that have run 60mcgs ed for 3 months straight lol
but youd have to add in an antihistamine such as benadryl or ketotifen every three weeks on. you can go as high as you want mcg wise as long as you can take the sides. at around 160-180 i was done with taking the side effects :flipoffha

Use a syringe to draw up liquid, then squirt it you mouth.

Start at 20mcg.

Are using any AAS?

I don't know if I am going to combine any other supplements with clenbuterol.
I am curious as to the effects of clenbuterol combined with:

1) oxandrolone (anavar)
2) stanazolol (winstrol)
3) testosterone
4) SARMS-S4
5) OSTA-SARMS
6) mesterolone (proviron)

So i take benadryl in the third week for the two weeks off right. I plan not going over 100 mcg for cash resons. i'll be taking it with test and dbol.

def havent been injecting it. thanks though.
i have lost some weight with clen + T3 (and keto/benadryl). I check my temperature as well and I'm burning up sometimes (last night I was 99.2 F)!

def havent been injecting it. thanks though.
I check my temperature as well and I'm burning up sometimes (last night I was 99.2 F)!

i hear ya i stay about 99.5. got killer headache cause i didnt drink enough water..... wont make that mistake again

Back