The Roid Store

P

paul0071

Does anyone have any feedback on this place? I asked them about their "Deca 200" and received the following:

All of our products are powerful alternatives to Anabolic Steroids and will produce similar results in a slightly altered time frame. All of our products are derived from a proprietary blend of our own ingredients which we do not give a list of, in order to protect our own product confidentiality. All will produce similar results in an altered time frame."

They're also supposedly legal.

paul0071 said:
Does anyone have any feedback on this place? I asked them about their "Deca 200" and received the following:

All of our products are powerful alternatives to Anabolic Steroids and will produce similar results in a slightly altered time frame. All of our products are derived from a proprietary blend of our own ingredients which we do not give a list of, in order to protect our own product confidentiality. All will produce similar results in an altered time frame."

They're also supposedly legal.
it looks like a deliberate attempt to sell their supplements like they were real steroids . i almost deleted this thread before i went to the website and checked it out . i may be wrong but it looks bunk to me .

complete scam site, they use deceptive advertising to sell low grade supplements as steroids (though not)--- its a travesty.

PM me... i'll give you my address, send me your money and i'll send you some aspirin

there a joke, a buddy of mine spent like 200 bucks on some shit from a similar site and through the upped intensity of his workouts, eating more, and resting more, he gained a couple pounds... not worth it at all

Lol Well I’m an ass hole I won’t denie it. Been there done that. Eat an apple you’ll get more out of that then you will spending a dime on anything they have.

paul0071 said:
Thanks to everyone for straightening me out.

dispute the order with your card company if they will not refund your money.

Just like in the back of some of the muscle magazines out there......the stuff looks real but it is spelled really odd and it all is in pill or oral liquid form. Not injection, so yes they are not the (real deal) I guess you could try them and see, but I think you would get way more out of using (creatine 10-20mg a day, along with some sort of NO2 product, and get some good protein supplement that you can chug after workout and during the day with a snack, make sure it has all the different protein chains instead of just whey. Oh also eating cottage cheese at night before bed is a great way to get your body enough protein to help your body rebuild itself.....like a cup or a cup and a half.

All of our products are derived from a proprietary blend of our own ingredients which we do not give a list of, in order to protect our own product confidentiality.
Bwahahaha.

jus do this. start writing out a check to a place called "The Roid Store" and see how you feel as youre writing.

paul0071 said:
. All will produce similar results in an altered time frame.".

Translation:

"Any gains from our products will be purely coincidental and most likely from natural causes over a normal time frame."

hello!!

hello! We have many steroids in stock now. I have a price list, so please visit xxxxxxx we have british dispensary Dbol and Anadrol in great price and quality. everything are from factory. my list has a real pictures, and we even send you a sample of steroids. we have been doing this service since 2001!! any questions? please e-mail me. thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back