the stupidity of the average steroid user

My buddy at the gym tried telling me he wasn't juicing, he was only taking test lol

He tried telling me test isn't a steroid because its all natural. I almost pissed my pants listening to him.

holy fuck, my mind almost exploded just reading that. I don't know what I'd do if I heard it in real life. This cat deserves a Darwin Award!

Everytime I seem to talk to someone about gear in real life, they always seem to say things like.. You should run deca only. lol

The guy I get my gear off, who is a huge juicer now, doesn't even know what hCG is, and just learned about PCT... like 6 cycles later.

Thank God for the internet, because if I listened to all of these retards, I would probably be dead right now.

Thought I would share.. :3some:

i know man.. same here it's sickening.. alot of my friends even my cousin gears and doesn't know what a pct is.. and they refuse to run test they like deca only cycles!!! i seriously am in shock when i talk to these fucking idiots.. it like i have to explain to them how to properly not fucking die and take gear at the same time and they have no clue what im talking about.

alot of them don't even know how to dose!!! they just get a vial and take it. whether it's 250mg 100mg or 400mg they just take it 1cc at a time.

he's an older guy.. like in his 40s, I doubt he gives a shit about his balls.. he just got some hCG and is taking some time off cycling to try to get his shit together.. it's probably too late, though.

hey!!!!!!!!!! i am in my late 40s and love my balls

Actually I'm 21 now, started my first cycle when I was 20.

Sure a test only first cycle is probably ideal, but there is absolutely no harm in doing test and deca the first time around.

I am done here. You have been nothing but a complete old pretentious prick to me, despite the fact I try to help out where I can. For someone who started crying when people kept flaming newbies, I find it hilarious that YOU call ME a hypocrite. I will not be ordering products from any of your sponsors anymore. Later.

easy phlux----everyone gets made fun of onceinawhile----its fun

i know man.. same here it's sickening.. alot of my friends even my cousin gears and doesn't know what a pct is.. and they refuse to run test they like deca only cycles!!! i seriously am in shock when i talk to these fucking idiots.. it like i have to explain to them how to properly not fucking die and take gear at the same time and they have no clue what im talking about.

alot of them don't even know how to dose!!! they just get a vial and take it. whether it's 250mg 100mg or 400mg they just take it 1cc at a time.

I think ignorance is bliss with those type of people. Just put the magic potion in and get huge! No ramifications!

I've run into a few of them myself. When one of them -- a pretty good friend -- asked me about my cycle he was stunned at my so-called planning and knowledge and PCT, etc. I told him to get on his f*cking computer and do a little research.

And not for nothing, but there's a lot of really helpful users on this forum who are always willing to answer PMs and questions.

I can relate to a lot of this. The guy who introduced me into the game doesn't know shit about pct. A while back he was asking me what Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) was. I explained it to him as best I could...then he wanted to buy Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and sell it as hgh...he thought that if a person's balls get bigger and maybe add a little weight, then they'll think they're taking hgh. I told him that he's stretching that concept way too far.

I can relate to a lot of this. The guy who introduced me into the game doesn't know shit about pct. A while back he was asking me what Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) was. I explained it to him as best I could...then he wanted to buy Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and sell it as hgh...he thought that if a person's balls get bigger and maybe add a little weight, then they'll think they're taking hgh. I told him that he's stretching that concept way too far.

i hope he is not ur source who knows what he is sellin u and sayin its something else

I think ignorance is bliss with those type of people. Just put the magic potion in and get huge! No ramifications!

I've run into a few of them myself. When one of them -- a pretty good friend -- asked me about my cycle he was stunned at my so-called planning and knowledge and PCT, etc. I told him to get on his f*cking computer and do a little research.

And not for nothing, but there's a lot of really helpful users on this forum who are always willing to answer PMs and questions.

And this is why there are so many steroid horror stories. And why there looked down upon in the media and modern day society. It's not hard to research. If u type in google how to take testosterone enanthate ull find out about dosage and pct. I don't uderstand how ppl can juice and not know the side effects and pct. Morons

My buddy at the gym tried telling me he wasn't juicing, he was only taking test lol

He tried telling me test isn't a steroid because its all natural. I almost pissed my pants listening to him.

All natural??
Was he breathing it in or sitting on a needle is completely natural!!
lol:destroy:

Actually I'm 21 now, started my first cycle when I was 20.

Sure a test only first cycle is probably ideal, but there is absolutely no harm in doing test and deca the first time around.

I am done here. You have been nothing but a complete old pretentious prick to me, despite the fact I try to help out where I can. For someone who started crying when people kept flaming newbies, I find it hilarious that YOU call ME a hypocrite. I will not be ordering products from any of your sponsors anymore. Later.

Seriously... take it with stride my man....relax!

Back