The truth will not set you free!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iced no flame intended here.

Self respect and dignity and integrity are the reasons why people don't rat.

You will find this out on your own.

Your 364 day sentence maybe will be trimmed to 6 months. Now you have to live with your self forever. Is that worth it?

Not to mention living with people who would not think twice about killing your dog. In the future go and shoot that asshole in his leg but don't rat on him.

LMAO.. SOMEONE NEEDS A BOX OF TISSUES.... CYING MORE THAN A MONTH LATER.. VERY SAD.. THIS IS AFTER HE PRINTED OUT EMAILS OF ABOUT 15 DIFFERENT PEOPLE, AND THEN AGREEING TO TAKE DOWN THE ECSTACY DEALERS... WHAT A PEICE OF SHIT..

REMEMBER, YOU'RE A MAN (MORE LIKE A CHILD) OF WORDS... BUT REMEMBER, THAT'S ABOUT IT... YOU RAT SCAMMER FUCK... NOBODY LIKES A RAT... CRY SOMEWHERE ELSE..

GY...

Last edited:
wayne and zeus said:
Iced no flame intended here.

Self respect and dignity and integrity are the reasons why people don't rat.

You will find this out on your own.

Your 364 day sentence maybe will be trimmed to 6 months. Now you have to live with your self forever. Is that worth it?

Not to mention living with people who would not think twice about killing your dog. In the future go and shoot that asshole in his leg but don't rat on him.

I LIKE YOU ALREADY BROTHA.. YOU'RE TOO FUNNY....

THE BEST PART IS HE THINKS HE CAUGHT A DEAL... DUMB FUCK WOULD HAVE GOTTEN OFF WITH A PTI, BUT BASICALLY GAVE UP AS MUCH INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE AS POSSIBLE...

AND ANOTHER THING... 364 = 4 MONTHS AND 12 DAYS BEFORE FIRST PAROLE... WITH A 6 MONTH SENTENCE, YOU USUALLY DO THE 6 MONTHS.. YOU DO THE MATH GENIUSE...

GY...

WILL DO BROTHA.... BACK AT YA IN A FEW...

GY...

PS.. CAN WE CHANGE THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD TO "BEING A RAT WILL NOT SET YOU FREE":D

Last edited:
GEORGE YOUNG said:
LMAO.. SOMEONE NEEDS A BOX OF TISSUES.... CYING MORE THAN A MONTH LATER.. VERY SAD.. THIS IS AFTER HE PRINTED OUT EMAILS OF ABOUT 15 DIFFERENT PEOPLE, AND THEN AGREEING TO TAKE DOWN THE ECSTACY DEALERS... WHAT A PEICE OF SHIT..

REMEMBER, YOU'RE A MAN (MORE LIKE A CHILD) OF WORDS... BUT REMEMBER, THAT'S ABOUT IT... YOU RAT SCAMMER FUCK... NOBODY LIKES A RAT... CRY SOMEWHERE ELSE..

GY...

LMFAO

WHAT A FUCKING HYPOCRITE. THIS COMING FROM THE SAME GUY WHO GOT BUSTED WITH GEAR AND TOLD THE COUNTY PROSECUTORS THAT HE WOULD HELP THEM NAB SOME COKE DEALERS. WHATS WRONG A FANTOM EDIT HERE..NO NAMES ????? COULDNT HANDLE THE COUNTY JAIL??? NEEDED TO GET OUT ON BOND THAT BAD?????LMAO, YOU MUST HAVE MUSTERED UP QUITE A PHONE BILL CALLING YOUR GIRL EVERY NIGHT AND MAKING HER LISTEN TO YOU CRY. DONT PLAY TOUGH GUY WHEN YOU ARE NOT. THERE ARE ACTUALLY PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT A BITCH YOU WERE WHEN YOU GOT BUSTED LAST SPRING.

Last edited by a moderator:
GEORGE YOUNG said:
I LIKE YOU ALREADY BROTHA.. YOU'RE TOO FUNNY....

THE BEST PART IS HE THINKS HE CAUGHT A DEAL... DUMB FUCK WOULD HAVE GOTTEN OFF WITH A PTI, BUT BASICALLY GAVE UP AS MUCH INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE AS POSSIBLE...

AND ANOTHER THING... 364 = 4 MONTHS AND 12 DAYS BEFORE FIRST PAROLE... WITH A 6 MONTH SENTENCE, YOU USUALLY DO THE 6 MONTHS.. YOU DO THE MATH GENIUSE...

GY...

That is a good point. Regardless of what you give them or have given them, they are still going to fuck you. Cops lie their asses off making it seem like they will help you. In reallity they could care less what happens to you. The more you talk, the deeper you dig your hole. As far as those fuckers killing your dog, that is fucked up, you should have returned the favor with a 12 guage and some buckshot.

GEORGE YOUNG said:

PS.. CAN WE CHANGE THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD TO "BEING A RAT WILL NOT SET YOU FREE":D
yeah GY, dont think i dont already know about your little snitching too? I heard about it a long time ago.

BTW,
drop the Napoleon complex, no need to type in all caps to make up for your short stature. Next time you want some info,be a man, why dont you call me yourself instead of having your girlfriend call me?

Wow I didnt know steroidology was getting into the Soap Opera Business!

Iced:
1) I banned you because you made a post scaring alot of people and causing alot of confusion that someone else that is a good guy said he checked out and said was bogus I dont know of anyone getting busted much less national takedowns...

2) Then you say "yes its true, I was busted by the feds and am now working wqith the DEA" Well if you owned a board, I put that post up and then I told you I was a narc and didnt explain myself what would you do? I think with what I heard from what little you did post that I would have been doing the wrong thing if I didnt ban you! I dont mind feds on the boards I just dont like rats!

3) Your story is interesting but how do I know it is real? You basically showed your character when you incriminatedf yourself with even cooperating with them and then narcing on the thing that got you in trouble that it was your fault.... those X dealers didnt make you take the drug you did it then you got busted and because of that you are ratting on them! So if one day you have liver problems and you get busted for steroids are you going to narc on everyone because it hurt your life and messed you up?

4) Fact is even though I dont like rec drugs and had problems with them myself a narc is a narc and only shows character, a character I am glad I banned because I feel you would compromise my members and would not care about anyone but yourself!

I also think it is sad how openly you discuss everything even further incriminating yourself and showing people what kind of a person you are, how can anyone trust you after this.... what I mean is if you did it to them why wouldnt you do it to one of us one day if something happenned and you got out of the game! Your intelligence also seems lacking to be on here admitting to more illegal activity and taking advances on credit cards to pay for steroids I think that is sad and maybe you are addicted to steroids as well! If I had to take an advance out on a CC after I got busted I certainly wouldnt use the money to score drugs of any kind especially when I was seeing if I was going to jail!

a) You dont seem to smart, that in itself can compromise people
b) You say youi owed people for 200 tabs of X well what is that at most a few thousand dollars? You also were selling stuff on the net so why couldnt you have paid that off?
c) If like you say in the story is true and they did kill your dog over a couple hundred pills then it seems that you were making money and were not going to pay them, so why not just pay them off or start giving them a few bucks here and there? Obviously if they had to kill your dog and come visit you that must mean you were ignoring or were not going to pay them off!

What did you do with the money you made from NCMP2? I am sorry but you should have never posted anything I am curious if anyone even got busted more than before on average today! That would be interesting to know!

This whole story seems strange and if it is true then I will wish you the best but it seems as if you are ratting on someone for what you got yourself into and that is just wrong... you shpould take what you got yourself into!

Also I have unfortunately been addicted to a few drugs all of which I have managed to get off myself except pain pills which I have recently went to a doctor to get me off and I am honestly ashamed of the stuff I have gone through but I am glad for it has taught me alot and from your story of people killing your dog over 200 pills and such and my unfortunate experiences it doesnt seem loike a true story unless you were just going to scam the people after losing there pills! The one good thing about me learning things the hard way in the past is that now I catch on to things much easier and see through alot of things and have the view you had as I was also taking more X than I could probably handle for a long time before I realized how addicted I was to it and got myself off!

1) i understand
2)i understand again
3) i was addicted, over a year ago, but i did end up paying them back
4) say that when your busted

a) graduate dwith a 4.1 GPA, i consider myself smart, then again im only 19
b) i paid them
c)that happened over a year ago, all ncmp2 money was taken, along with two other sources cash, my perosnal stash, all the ancills etc.

gearedup said:
Wow I didnt know steroidology was getting into the Soap Opera Business!

Our stance is that we want to hear the story. You didnt want to hear it or what he had to say so you banned him and thats your decision, doesnt mean it is right or wrong. We chose our way of dealing with it and again, Im not saying it is right or wrong but it is the way we are dealing with it.

Here at Steroidology we only ban people when it is the only option left. As far as this situation goes with Iced, Im not going to ban him because he is bringing down some X dealers. Im also not going to ban him because he made a post warning people about something that may or may not happen.

Im not siding with him or with anyone, its his choice whether he wants to work with the authorities and he will have to live with the consequences. But if the members of the Steroidology community can learn something from his problems, then I'm not going to ban him.

if you learn anything from me, never trust anyone who is involved in anything illegal, dont be lazy use different pos and mbes every month, most of all, dont think for one second your untouchable

and in the end the sickly natty was right all along...dont reach beyond your means, dont grow too fast, and listen to those who know what there talking about and you will survive.....

I told you so.

iced said:
yeah GY, dont think i dont already know about your little snitching too? I heard about it a long time ago.

BTW,
drop the Napoleon complex, no need to type in all caps to make up for your short stature. Next time you want some info,be a man, why dont you call me yourself instead of having your girlfriend call me?

LMAO.. YOU CAN BELIEVE WHAT YOU WISH.... SAD PART IS YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE SOME OF THE THINGS I TOLD YOU.. YOU REALLY THINK I'D TELL ANY WORD OF TRUTH TO A NOBODY WHO EVERYBODY KNOWS HAS A BIG MOUTH....

THE BEST PART WAS THE NAPOLEAN COMPLEX.. DO YOU THINK OF THESE YOURSELF, OR DOES MOMMY HELP YOU TYPE THIS OUT... COME ON BRO.. YOU STILL TYPE ON THE BOARDS LIKE YOU HAVE HALF A CLUE ABOUT GEAR.. YOU'RE A TUB OF SHIT... THE LAST THING YOU NEED IS THAT SUSPENSION YOU'RE BOTHERING EVERY SOURCE FOR...

AS FAR AS THE CALL.. I WAS OUT THE NIGHT MY GIRL CALLED YOUR SCAMMER ASS... BELIEVE ME BRO, WE'LL TALK, IT'S JUST NOT GOING TO BE OVER THE PHONE... SIMPLE AS THAT....

GY....

edit -- Biggie

Turbo, can you do me a favor and PM the member that information. No need for it to be posted publicly here. Let that other site handle that B.S., we have neough already.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
ok kids...i think at this point this thread has turned into a whopping smelly pile of shit...how about we lock this bad boy?? eh comrades?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back