the ultimate bulking cycle

peekingBICEPS

which cycle do you think is the ultimate(affordable,dueable)bulking cycle. Now lets not go crazy like bodybuilders do like using 10 steroids or so......i just want a nice bulking stack that can put on about 30 lbs of muscle...i just want all out mass and strenght and want to not even be able to put any of my shirts i have now on......i was thinkin this so far,but give me your opinions....im going to do thsi one starting in july...

test ent 1-11@500mg
Deca QV 1-10 @400mg
Dianobol 1-4@35mg

so what do you think?anything else out there better than this or anything i can add?

30 pounds of anything is alot, of all muscle - I'd say its close enough to impossible that lets just call it that.

Putting on even 20 pounds in a short time span leaves me sweating like a whore in church, and panting like a rabid dog. My stomach gets so full from eating like a whale that it pushes up against the diaphragm making it hard to breath, its almost kind of funny I suppose.

Walk up some stairs and start sweating, always warm, and again panting like a dog with just a little work :laugh4:

I did that routine for my 1st cycle and gained exactly 30 lbs. The only differance was I took 25 mg of d-bol and 300 mg of deca.

Well I agree, 30#'s is probably a bit unrealistic as in just muscle, 30#'s all together inclusive of fat and water is very doable on that cycle.

Test/Deca/Dbol is the mainstay of many.

Good luck

yea duh i know there is going to be some water and fat mixed up all in that weight......but its agreed that this is the best mass cycle?

2 cycles.......1st- test at 500 for 12 weeks then test and dbol................MajinVegeta,why wont u ever touch deca again,j/w

I was in week 8 of my last cycle
week 1-10 Sustanon (sust) 500mg
week 1-10 deca 400mg
week 11-13 whinny 50 mg ED
then pct
Anyway I had been dating this new girl from my school and she wanted to fuck in my car, I was all about it but my cock disagreed. I had to blame it on being cold. It was probably the most embarassing moment in my life.

yea well i really dont think my wife will mind that,i guess she'll just be getting all the pleasing from my fingers n tongue......oh well

I'm on 750mg Test and 400 deca and all is fine with the wang :) I think if you run the test at decent level above the deca all should be fine.

30 lbs of muscle without going crazy? That's a very mild cycle you're planning. If you eat enough you'll end up with the 30 lbs you're looking for; 5lbs muscle, 25lbs fat.
Cheers

Oh, I forgot to add,
This dude thinks he's gonna gain 30lbs of muscle in 11wks, not 1yr, not 2yrs, but 11wks. Don't we all wish we had his genetics.
cheers

My first cycle consisted of the following and I gained 30 lbs:
week 1-8 250mg sustenon
week 1-8 400mg deca
week 1-6 35mg dbol
Great mass up cycle

yea china wall it is possbile to add thirty pounds i 11 weeks,shit my first cycle of test only i put on about 23 in the first 6 weeks...........and i highly doubt it would only be 5 pounds of muscle 25 of fat.....learn some basic knowledge of steroids and cycles and then come back in here and post...

Back