The use of anadrol to stretch ones Muscle Fascia??

LAWNSAVER

What do you guys think??

I cant come up with another reason why anyone would use anadrol.

I think because of the amount of water you retain using anadrol, which is greater than any other steroid, we can stretch our muscle fascias. This stretching could in theory allow the user to fill in these muscle bellies with quality muscle using strong anabolics, such as EQ, Deca, or Fina.

Do you think anadrol could have an impact on how large your muscle will grow?

Do you think it could work similar to synthol at increasing muscle size?

I am asking, because I can not get my arms over 18 1/4 inches. I was thinking of doing a cycle which consisted of:

Week 1 to 4: 100mg of anadrol ED
Week 1 to 10: 800mg of EQ
Week 1 to 12: 50mg of proviron ED
Week 1 to 12: 500ius Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) twice a week( Atrophy prevention)
Week 13 to 15: Clomid therapy

I wanted the anadrol to stretch my fascias out more than usual so that the anabolic effects of EQ could fill them in with quality muscle!

Does this theory hold water? Can anadrol work in this capacity??

New guy here...anyway the way it's stated sounds iffy. I tend to agree with all the logic. IMO I believe once you achieve a certain point there's a way to get to that point again. In this instance that's where the EQ will do the job. As for the cycle be careful with the proviron, from my experience i think it's harsh on the hair.

Massive1 said:
New guy here...anyway the way it's stated sounds iffy. I tend to agree with all the logic. IMO I believe once you achieve a certain point there's a way to get to that point again. In this instance that's where the EQ will do the job. As for the cycle be careful with the proviron, from my experience i think it's harsh on the hair.

No worries about the proviron, I am not prone to MPB. I have taken a lot of proviorn!!

I completely believe in muscle memory, but I am asking if anadrol through its amazing ability to retain water, could push muscle bellies to new sizes. After the drol does this, can the EQ fill in those newly stretched out bellies with new muscle.

Or, will the drol allow for your arms go fill in better than without it??

that whole aproach too cycling is what many top level competitors do. run heavy androgen phase followed by an anabolic one.

I understand the concept! I am asking specifially how anadrol works and why people use it?

I was hoping to use it and reach new levels in muscle size vai water retention. Then fill them in with real muscle using anabolics.

i remember someone saying they were on a cycle of test, eq drol and slin. said the pumps were out of this world. if your looking to bloat up id try this. a little ways down the road i know i will.

LAWNSAVER said:
What do you guys think??

I cant come up with another reason why anyone would use anadrol.

I think because of the amount of water you retain using anadrol, which is greater than any other steroid, we can stretch our muscle fascias. This stretching could in theory allow the user to fill in these muscle bellies with quality muscle using strong anabolics, such as EQ, Deca, or Fina.

Do you think anadrol could have an impact on how large your muscle will grow?

Do you think it could work similar to synthol at increasing muscle size?

I am asking, because I can not get my arms over 18 1/4 inches. I was thinking of doing a cycle which consisted of:

Week 1 to 4: 100mg of anadrol ED
Week 1 to 10: 800mg of EQ
Week 1 to 12: 50mg of proviron ED
Week 1 to 12: 500ius Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) twice a week( Atrophy prevention)
Week 13 to 15: Clomid therapy

I wanted the anadrol to stretch my fascias out more than usual so that the anabolic effects of EQ could fill them in with quality muscle!

Does this theory hold water? Can anadrol work in this capacity??

Sound like there is a possibility it could work. It can't hurt to try LAWNSAVER. Give it a shot and let us know how it goes!

LAWNSAVER , i really admire your thread because i think that fascial stretching is a very interesting aspect to new dimension of muscle grow.

I did a cycle with anadrol , i got big n´bloated, but i really didin´t feel that it makes my fascia strtched at the point to keep the size or at least a big part of it after cycle. The water goes out and i shrink. I would love if that place where water was got filled with muscle but unfortunately it did´t.

Then i tried site oil injectiong bis , tris and delts , with as much as 3cc EOD or each 3 days in each muscle. I don´t have acess to synthol here in brazil so i did it with EQ and with a generic multivitamin veterinary oil, I did it for only 5 shots and i really think it improve my biceps shape and peak , in my viewing it means that strtched fascia.

Yesterday i started again that plain of oil stretching bis , tris and delts (afraid of calf injections...).

Other aspect is mecanical strtching that John Parrillo wrote years ago , i tried that but too hard to prectice frequently. Painful and hard to do it without a trainning partner.

Vitor Ennnergy said:
LAWNSAVER , i really admire your thread because i think that fascial stretching is a very interesting aspect to new dimension of muscle grow.

I did a cycle with anadrol , i got big n´bloated, but i really didin´t feel that it makes my fascia strtched at the point to keep the size or at least a big part of it after cycle. The water goes out and i shrink. I would love if that place where water was got filled with muscle but unfortunately it did´t.

Then i tried site oil injectiong bis , tris and delts , with as much as 3cc EOD or each 3 days in each muscle. I don´t have acess to synthol here in brazil so i did it with EQ and with a generic multivitamin veterinary oil, I did it for only 5 shots and i really think it improve my biceps shape and peak , in my viewing it means that strtched fascia.

Yesterday i started again that plain of oil stretching bis , tris and delts (afraid of calf injections...).

Other aspect is mecanical strtching that John Parrillo wrote years ago , i tried that but too hard to prectice frequently. Painful and hard to do it without a trainning partner.

Good input!

I was thinking of adding some GH and Slin to speed muscle growth to try and fill in the area faster.

This might be a pipe dream, but I'm tired of everything growing but my bicept peaks.

if ur are trying to strecth the muscle fascia of the biceps particulary, why not throw in some site injection of suspension while runnning the drol

I tried slim (10ui of humalog after train with 100g simple carbs + 5g glutamine + 5g creatine) and it just was NOT a big impact on muscle mass as i thought it would be.
I shot oil on bis and delts yesterday and oh i feel so good today , like a continuous pump (i know this is caused by the local inflamation) , but i´ll keep the continuous shots EOD or each 3 days.
i have easy acess to anadrol (hemogenin) but last time i got liver sides so i keep aware on this.

Last edited:
iced said:
if ur are trying to strecth the muscle fascia of the biceps particulary, why not throw in some site injection of suspension while runnning the drol

I dont believe in site growth from water based gear. I think if I do site inject, I would use an oil!

Lawnsaver,
i was reading this same post on elite, but i figured id post it over here. In refrence to not noticing muscle growth while on GH, 1) u were only using 2ius, from what ive read, u need 4-5 for muscle hyperplasia 2) did u use insulin while using GH? IGF-1 is thought to be the main reaosn why GH promotes muscle growth, and insulin just multiplys that

the only holes i see in your experiment are , [ me personally ] didnt see much in the way of gains from drol until i went to 150 mg a day , but everyone is different . but the big question is will the eq levels be built up enough by the time the drol ends to get much out of it without a frontload of eq?also some people have reported less water retention on drol when it wasnt combined with test .i will say this its a damn good idea and worth trying , we wont know until someone tries it .

Back