TheMilkMan back to Journaling

Back training today...

Pull Ups 3 sets bw x 5
Horizontal Hammer Strength Rows 4 sets x 8-12
Lat Pull Down Neutral Grip 2 sets x 12
Hi-Lo Hammer Strength DC Rest Pause 12-5-3

Some biceps training at the end.

First day taking Andro Hard... Dose is bigger than I thought but it's no big deal choking down 6 pills. I have a sensitive stomach when taking pills in the AM and I did not notice anything bad in that regard. I felt fine taking them, which was a major bonus.

Trained shoulders and triceps today:
Top set of DB Presses 105's x 8

Felt good today even though I had a long taxing day of work BS.

Glad to see that it didn't cause any stomach discomfort. if you do notice an impact on the stomach, consider taking them mid meal, which tends to mitigate the issue in those that experience it.

Glad to see that it didn't cause any stomach discomfort. if you do notice an impact on the stomach, consider taking them mid meal, which tends to mitigate the issue in those that experience it.

The issue then becomes that I have trouble eating in the morning. So a shake with 50g protein, banana, and some peanut butter are all I can manage to get down.

The issue then becomes that I have trouble eating in the morning. So a shake with 50g protein, banana, and some peanut butter are all I can manage to get down.
Should be enough, particularly with the peanut butter addition, I find fats to be most ideal in alleviating a poor digestive response to any type of oral.

I feel really good about this product already. The mental edge is great. I inject 1x a week and sometimes you forget that you are even on anything/cruising, so for me, sucking down 6 pills and knowing that I have 8 weeks to do work is a good thing!!!

You could always just have a scoop of isolate and coffee and keep oxidizing fats for 2-3 hrs before eating if you aren't having a hunger signal.

-Matt

Back