Therapeutic Dosage of Deca

DinoTexas

I'm a long time Ology member, lots of cycle experience, and in my mid forties. I still compete as an athlete and lift regularly. My sport combined with my age are taking its toll on my joints, more just stiffness and old guy bullshit. I'm about to begin running Deca at 200pw to see if that helps at all during my competitive time (now). My expectation is a month out 6 weeks for a build up? And others that have tried this, does 200pw sound right?

Don't run Deca by itself. If you are on TRT then it is ok to add it. And yes, 200mg/wk is a good therapeutic dose.

OP just wait until you get into your 60's ... man I have osteoarthritis and I tell you I wake up in pain and aches every morning. It the weather is bad every fvcking joint aches. My hands, knuckles I mean everything. Then the lifting joints OMG :(

Deca really helps at 150 - 200 mgs wk. AS said ya gotta have some test in there.
Good luck old man :laugh:

Sorry guys, yes I'm on TRT, I meant to list that above but forgot. 200pw Test cyp and have been on TRT for a good 5 years. I have about a dozen cycles under my belt but I've never run a deca cycle. As it relates to 19nors, I have run Test & Tren Ace but again we're just talking therapeutic doses here. I'd be curious how many have done it, and whether or not the difference was meaningful to you. Thx again

I found 200 mg/wk deca therapeutic. First time made all my joint aches go away, second time not as much but still good.

Dino you got a few good posts here saying the same thing. I know Teutonic also claims the same. Try it we all know that it helps and if you do more Google medical articles on this you will see the medical field has used this much in some years past.

But as science showed us there are many complications when altering our hormones so most doctors stay away from it as well as the knowledge. Much to monitor as you know. So again as we live this life style it is not so much a problem dealing with monitoring, adding ancillaries to keep us with proper levels.

NOTE : ICEPICK, you're new so Welcome and O'logy thanks you for your sharing of your experience :wavey:

If you run deca for a long time I'd just be careful your not masking joint or injury pain and making things worse.

For God's sake I have never heard of Deca masking injuries. ^^^. :Pat: It doesn't take injury pain away or I would use it for a pain killer.

If you look into what Deca does for the lubrication of joints :dunno: you might know it can't mask injuries.

Ive looked into what deca does and have used it I've just heard a lot of opposing opinions when it comes to deca and injuries so I figure it's worth mentioning that it might mask some injury pain. I notice when I take deca some long lasting injury pain will just go away then appear again when I stop it. I know deca can help heal some injuries I just feel like there is a lot of unknown things about deca combined with misinformation on how exactly it works. I'm not saying for sure that it could mask injury pain theres to many variables for me to even say for 100% if it even masked the pain for me or what was going on.

Last edited:
Ive looked into what deca does and have used it I've just heard a lot of opposing opinions when it comes to deca and injuries so I figure it's worth mentioning that it might mask some injury pain. I notice when I take deca some long lasting injury pain will just go away then appear again when I stop it. I know deca can help heal some injuries I just feel like there is a lot of unknown things about deca combined with misinformation on how exactly it works. I'm not saying for sure that it could mask injury pain theres to many variables for me to even say for 100% if it even masked the pain for me or what was going on.

This ^^^ hello :wavey: not to argue and take no offense. Point taken here for OP and to further what we both have said would extend into a whole topic in itself. For our purpose here on this thread , no need.

TO get into your comment and said experience we would have to know much more but I think for OP's sake we have covered the bases for him.

Thanks for your input here my friend.
the old guy here

Back