Thick Winnny

tee

old...old man
Has anyone had trouble with their Winstrol (winny) getting thicker as it gets old? I have some thats expired by one year. When I used it last year, it went through a 25g pin. Now, it gets clogged with a 23g. I shake the hell out of it so thats not the problem. Would mild heating help it? :confused:

Didn't know but what I have heard is the posibility of infection is high with multi-dose Winstrol (winny) because there's no BA in it for sterilization so you may want to chuck it and get new winny.

JohnnyB

mine gets clogged in a 23g pin also and it is not expired. Its QV stan 50 and it gets clogged everytime and they are damn near right off the shelf. I also have two seperate batches and they both do it. I have to use a 22g pin.

It wasnt opened until I just decided to use it. It looks fine, but just doesnt go through the smaller gauge pins like the other bottle just like it I used last year. Its pharmaceutical grade Winstrol (winny) too. I have been using it for 2 weeks now with no problems other than the shit is thicker than it should be. Weird!

Thanks for the replies though.

Back