Thinking of adding an oral to my next blast. Var or dbol?which do y'all prefer

Hogans return

I cruise on a trt dose of 250mg of test c a week and blast 2-3xs a year at 750-1000mg a week. 2times I've ran deca while on blast and most recently ran tren and mast while blasting with great results. Sometimes I run test only on blast, all depends on cash flow at time. So I'm bout to place an order in preparation for next blast and was thinking of stacking an oral with my 750-1000mg of test. Thoughts?? Advise ??

I cruise on a trt dose of 250mg of test c a week and blast 2-3xs a year at 750-1000mg a week. 2times I've ran deca while on blast and most recently ran tren and mast while blasting with great results. Sometimes I run test only on blast, all depends on cash flow at time. So I'm bout to place an order in preparation for next blast and was thinking of stacking an oral with my 750-1000mg of test. Thoughts?? Advise ??

I just did a drol kicker and currently running Test @ 1G and Deca@ 420 . I liked it but I had to force feed . I have done a dbol kicker Early in the year and put on 15 lbs in 6 weeks . Tbol is a happy medium between dbol and var that may be an option. I actually closed with that in the summer.

var and dbol? thats like comparing apples to oranges my man. anadrol to dbol - - and turinabol to anavar would be a better comparison. out of those 4 i've only tried turinabol and all i really got from it were sick pumps from it and i mean like crazy pumps. carrying some groceries home from the supermarket (1 block away from my apartment) pumped forearms massive. but overall i am not a fan of orals.

why don't you lower the test a bit, and add in another injectable?

Gains from dbol are great but short lived. I like the other cycles you have ran mast, deca and tren are all better ideas. Mast and tren are great for hardening and cutting, and deca adds a strong anabolic effect and since you are on trt you don't have to wait weeks for it to clear so you can start trt.

To answer your question I would go with var, but imo the other injectibles you have used woild all be better.

var and dbol? thats like comparing apples to oranges my man. anadrol to dbol - - and turinabol to anavar would be a better comparison. out of those 4 i've only tried turinabol and all i really got from it were sick pumps from it and i mean like crazy pumps. carrying some groceries home from the supermarket (1 block away from my apartment) pumped forearms massive. but overall i am not a fan of orals.

Great idea if you are trying to cut or make lean gains and you are using tren, var or mast.. If all you want is size deca, test and dbol.

All depends on why your going for. If your looking to blow up go with Dbol and eat like horse. If your looking to just lean out and put on a few pounds go with var and eat clean and count cals.

Yes, I do feel like Var is a very poor choice for a bulker oral. Think about it, woman usually run var.. So it's not that strong..logically? If they can't run anadrol, it's much stronger and better for mass.

U didn't even think about anadrol? That would be the best bet. Dbol is good too.

Nailed it.

I'm the type of person who will try anything. Everyone has said how bad bloat was with Dbol and you lose size and strength when you come off. So I did it for myself to see what actually happens. I used 50mg a day with a 250mg a week Test dose and 25mg of stane a day for a month and was very, VERY impressed. I wasn't puffy at all..more full yes but puffy no. I gained 8 lbs that month and when I came off back to regular test dose I lost about 3 pounds in 2 weeks and strength loss was marginal as well. FYI I don't run an AI at all at 250mg of test a week.

Anadrol is going to be the next oral I try. I did Superdrol too and wasn't impressed. Keep you AI in check and bloat won't be an issue. One thing you need to remember also is the muscle need to be full of water for better nitrogen retention to help build the muscle. That's why people claim Dbol and Deca swell them up. Its because it does. I helps keep the muscle full and allows them to grow. They are probably the 2 best bulking compounds out there. Yes if not kept in check you can look like a water balloon but as long as you know what your doing it can be kept to a minimum with great results.

Superdrol or M1T for size and strength. anadrol for a little size and a fuck load of strength. ive ran dbol and dont rate it at all compared to the other orals ive ran. yeh i got gains from it but it doesnt even come close to superdrol or M1t, and i mean real shit. not that capped shit in a bottle you buy over the counter. get some raw powder and make a solution.

you cant go wrong superdrol or M1T. id like to recommend halo but ive never tried it... that will be my next run tho :wink2:

Back