Thinking of adding tren

roccodart440

I am 5 training weeks out from my december meet. I am thinking of adding tren. Acetate was recomended to me. THe stuff I can get is from jactd labs and is 100mg/ml.

A mod here recomended 1ml per day for the next 6 weeks.

What i'm looking for is some input about how or wheter to use and any precaustions you guys recomend.

CUrrent cycle is 1g test E, 600 EQ, 50mg inj Dbol 2x per week, 1/4 mg adex ED.

Sounds great. 100mgED should be perfect. The only precautions for me is that Tren gives me cramps, especially back cramps during squating and benching. You can always lower the dosage the day before you do squats to get the most out of your routine. And then adjust it accordingly. The cool thing about tren ace is that you can adjust the dosage to fit your needs daily.

Bench 605 shirted! You sure you never done tren?

Last edited:
100 mg ed of tren is alot of tren a real lot. I know ur experienced rocco but have u ever used tren?My roommate got gyno from it using it at a dosage slightly over that one. I went as high as 400-500 mgs for a week or two that stuff worked awesome. But if u ve never used it before no need to use 700 mgs a week in my opinion

Phil9999 said:
100 mg ed of tren is alot of tren a real lot. I know ur experienced rocco but have u ever used tren?My roommate got gyno from it using it at a dosage slightly over that one. I went as high as 400-500 mgs for a week or two that stuff worked awesome. But if u ve never used it before no need to use 700 mgs a week in my opinion

Gyno? I have never heard of anybody getting gyno from tren. I've used 120-150mg for 6 weeks with 800mg test/wk plus other compounds without any ancillaries and no gyno here. And I'm on the 12th week of the same cycle but i have adjusted the dosage of tren to 100mg ED.
I know it can affect everyone differently but tren is not known to cause gyno.
Its just strong. It can make you feel uncomfortable and you can adjust the dosage to your comfort level.

roccodart440 said:
LOL. THanks , but no I've never used tren.

witha 24hour active life wouldn't that give quite a flux in hormone levels?
When refering to Tren Ace it is thought to be 48hours. I am still reviewing also as i planning next cycle to be Tren Ace and Test. I too have never used tren.

Inquirer said:
When refering to Tren Ace it is thought to be 48hours. I am still reviewing also as i planning next cycle to be Tren Ace and Test. I too have never used tren.

I stand corrected "Trenbolone Acetate
Active Life: Around 2 days "

But that still means that if you shot EOD you'd be going from basicly zero blood level and then to a peak and then to zero again.

Some notice a difference in EOD vs. ED inj, personally I like ED. 100mg ED is not an insane dose however, since is it your first time with tren and you're already taking 3 other compounds I'd do 50-75mg ED. The strength you'll experience will be very noticeable quickly. Tren does have the tendency to "shut down" people pretty thoroughly but again, you're already on cycle and shutdown so what the heck.

DocJ said:
Some notice a difference in EOD vs. ED inj, personally I like ED. 100mg ED is not an insane dose however, since is it your first time with tren and you're already taking 3 other compounds I'd do 50-75mg ED. The strength you'll experience will be very noticeable quickly. Tren does have the tendency to "shut down" people pretty thoroughly but again, you're already on cycle and shutdown so what the heck.

THanks for the advice doc J. I'll definitly stay somewhere in that 75mg -100mg per shot range. Let's for the sake of conversatioj say i'm on two compounds and one being test so it really is a given.

So Rocco, how long are you gonna run the tren.
75mg ed, for say 8 weeks, Ummm rather expensive isnt it.

roccodart440 said:
100mg for 6 weeks but I might hold off a wek or two. 60mg for 10ml. Not to bad righht?
Not for you, I am not like that though. I find it pricey, but I hear it is gold, we'll see. 8 weeks, 100mg Eod, i cant do ED injects, too much comittment.

100 mg is a high dose to start with especially given the gear you're on. 100mg eod or 50mg if you are dead set on daily injections would be a lot safer imo.

LiftTillIDie said:
100 mg is a high dose to start with especially given the gear you're on. 100mg eod or 50mg if you are dead set on daily injections would be a lot safer imo.

If I start now it wouldn't be bad to do 50mg ED to start and up it if I need more kick for the meet. I like that reasoning. 1/2 cc ED sounds smart.

I don't however think I am on that much gear nor do I think 700mg EW is that much tren. I guess when you really start to see what you're competition runs and not just what the causual cycler runs you get a different persppective. Just spoke with a guy that cruises at 2500mg EW test and ran 2g's tren for a year straight.

LiftTillIDie said:
I just reread the dosages of your cycle. Wtf is your reasoning behind injecting dbol twice a week?
just for a kick in the ass on big bench or deadlift days.

Shoot Tren daily. 100mg is good.
The only precaution you want to take is going slow on adding weight. Tren will make you incredibly strong and your muscle growth will quickly outstrip your connective tissue and joints. It's fun to get that strong and start piling plates on but it's sure way to get injured. Aside from aggression and loss of libido you should be fine. Use Proviron if you lose your libido.

If I start now it wouldn't be bad to do 50mg ED to start and up it if I need more kick for the meet. I like that reasoning. 1/2 cc ED sounds smart.

Definitely a good idea, and it'll be easy to add more if/when you want to. Also if you're gonna be doing a 1/2 cc ed why not throw the dbol in the needle also so your bloodlevels won't be up and down all the time?
I don't however think I am on that much gear nor do I think 700mg EW is that much tren. I guess when you really start to see what you're competition runs and not just what the causual cycler runs you get a different persppective.

Completely agree with you, the same thing has happened to me. Once you start hanging out with PL'ers coming off at all sounds less and less appealing...

roccodart440 said:
just for a kick in the ass on big bench or deadlift days.

I like this type of reasoning. It serves an exact purpose and keeps the sides down. I do similar things with test prop and tren.

I also wanted to add, I actually start the first week of my cycle with tren only. This hardens me up and gets alot of those receptor sites taken up. I feel it keeps the chances of gyno from test way down. I don't know if this is actually true or not, but i don't use nolva or dex and I use 800mg-1000mg of test/wk and I've never experienced gyno.

mustanged77 said:
I like this type of reasoning. It serves an exact purpose and keeps the sides down. I do similar things with test prop and tren.

I also wanted to add, I actually start the first week of my cycle with tren only. This hardens me up and gets alot of those receptor sites taken up. I feel it keeps the chances of gyno from test way down. I don't know if this is actually true or not, but i don't use nolva or dex and I use 800mg-1000mg of test/wk and I've never experienced gyno.

I see not one stitch of logic in this post.

Back