Thinking of adding tren

you gotta be kidding me

LiftTillIDie said:
I see not one stitch of logic in this post.

Have you ever used tren before and if you have, what was the purpose other than the fact you heard it was good?

Have you ever used D-bol before and if you have, what was the purpose other than the fact that you heard it was good?

How do you decide your dosages, cycle lengths, and compounds that you use?
Do you just do what everybody else says?

I have exact purposes and goals for my Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) usage and it based on research and my own personal goals.

If you don't try different things then you will never find your full potential!
You think Ronnie Coleman does anything that you would do or understand?

AAS is not an exact science!

What I do works for me. I like to have have certain strength increases on certain days of lifting with less chance of sides. You can mess with one compound when you are taking three or four compounds at once.

I don't take nova or dex. I don't get gyno or bloat. I attribute that to my tren usage.

I find it in very poor taste that you said this. Its only not logical if someone sugest it without experiencing it.

I live it.

Have you ever used tren before and if you have, what was the purpose other than the fact you heard it was good?

I will be starting a test/tren cycle November 1. Never used tren before. I will keep a detailed cycle journal and I invite you to take a look.

Have you ever used D-bol before and if you have, what was the purpose other than the fact that you heard it was good?

Never used dbol have no plans to in the near future.
How do you decide your dosages, cycle lengths, and compounds that you use?

Lots of criteria that go into that.

Do you just do what everybody else says?

Those of us with limited cycle experience (I've done 1 and I think this might be Rocco's 3rd?) rely on others who are more experienced and have proved to be intelligent and can defend their posts with something other than their own experience with the drugs.

I have exact purposes and goals for my Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) usage and it based on research and my own personal goals.

Good for you.
If you don't try different things then you will never find your full potential!

Agreed however when I "try something new" I do it based on a logical hypothesis based on what I know of the drugs, their scientific properties, and the information I can access from others. For example when you say I think the tren kept me from getting test gyno, that makes no sense to me because I can't see the scientific reasoning for that and you haven't provided any.

You think Ronnie Coleman does anything that you would do or understand?

Absolutely.

AAS is not an exact science!

No kidding?
What I do works for me. I like to have have certain strength increases on certain days of lifting with less chance of sides. You can mess with one compound when you are taking three or four compounds at once.

I just don't see any reason to just throw in drugs with short half lives at random times, why send bloodlevels on a rollercoaster for no reason?

I don't take nova or dex. I don't get gyno or bloat. I attribute that to my tren usage.

I would tend to attribute that to your genetics.
I find it in very poor taste that you said this. Its only not logical if someone sugest it without experiencing it.

I live it.

I'm sorry for offending you, hopefully this post will give you some insight as to where I was coming from.

Can we keep this post about me adding tren and not whatever it is evolved into?

Heres my plan at the moment. I want to wait until next week to see how trining goes this weekend. I may not need tren at this point and 6 weeks of ED inj's doesn't sound like much fun at all.

I think that when I do add it, which I will most likely do I will start at 50mg ED and then up if neccessary. Even at 50mg ED I will surely run 100mg the day prior and the day of my bench workout. I at not point plan to exceed 100mg ED.

mustanged77 said:
Gyno? I have never heard of anybody getting gyno from tren. I've used 120-150mg for 6 weeks with 800mg test/wk plus other compounds without any ancillaries and no gyno here. And I'm on the 12th week of the same cycle but i have adjusted the dosage of tren to 100mg ED.
I know it can affect everyone differently but tren is not known to cause gyno.
Its just strong. It can make you feel uncomfortable and you can adjust the dosage to your comfort level.

Progesterone gyno is different from the gyno caused from test. And yes it is possible. My roommate got it.

B6 is good to run to keep prolactin levels in check although I'm not sure about the preventative dose, I'm thinking somewhere around 200mg/day? Someone who knows fill it in.

LiftTillIDie said:
B6 is good to run to keep prolactin levels in check although I'm not sure about the preventative dose, I'm thinking somewhere around 200mg/day? Someone who knows fill it in.
200-400mg/day is the going rate

GOt to be careful with b6 though right? Can't too much cause nerve damage?

Anyone have more info on cabaser, bromoor b6? What'sthe best and safest?

Recently, I've become a big fan of cabergoline. 0.5mg 1x/week gives me dramatically less sexual sides from tren/nandrolone plus even when I'm "off" my libido keeps on truckin'.

DocJ said:
It's an anti-prolactin...
Here's Aboot's profile:
http://www.ironforlife.com/t26030-cabergoline--dostinex.html

Much obliged Doc.

Edit: Upon reading the article I discover that Cabergoline is in fact Dostinex and I have heard of it before. Gret profile with a lot of good info, this section especially gave me some good insight into prolactin/estrogen control because I didn't know they were positively correlated.

A secondary factor in controlling the levels of prolactin in users of anabolic steroids is the amount of circulating estrogen in their systems. Estrogen has an apparent positive effect on the amount of prolactin produced, with the more estrogen that is produced being related to the amount of prolactin that is produced accordingly. Essentially estrogen stimulates the secretion of prolactin via the disruption of the inhibitory effect of dopamine (10). For this reason often times prolactin can be controlled by way of the reduction of estrogen levels. Use of aromatase inhibitors can be used for this purpose. However when prolactin levels reach a point where a reduction of estrogen levels does not inhibit excessive prolactin secretion enough, administration of cabergoline should be sufficient to inhibit any further overproduction.

Last edited:
roccodart440 said:
Heres my plan at the moment. I want to wait until next week to see how trining goes this weekend. I may not need tren at this point and 6 weeks of ED inj's doesn't sound like much fun at all.

I think that when I do add it, which I will most likely do I will start at 50mg ED and then up if neccessary. Even at 50mg ED I will surely run 100mg the day prior and the day of my bench workout. I at not point plan to exceed 100mg ED.

Addition. I will run b6 for the simnple reason that I would have to order the cabaser.

I know a guy that runs cabaser sometimes even when he's not on a NOR-19 for sexual benifits. Any opinions or experience with this?

Back