thinking of extending cycle another 4weeks..too long on hcg?

brownchoclit

hey bros..
i am in week 7 or a 12 week cycle..using hcg@250iu's twice weekly...thinking of extending to 16 weeks..will this be too long on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? much appreciate an responses ...

you will be fine.....in fact I doubt 250iu on cycle is even doin anything....I dont know why people suggest to start so low...I feel 500iu x2 a week is minimum...as far as length of time goes your good....the only clinically proven desensitization of the leyhdig cells occurs starting at a single dose of 5000iu.....all other opinions are just that, opinions

you will be fine.....in fact I doubt 250iu on cycle is even doin anything....I dont know why people suggest to start so low...I feel 500iu x2 a week is minimum...as far as length of time goes your good....the only clinically proven desensitization of the leyhdig cells occurs starting at a single dose of 5000iu.....all other opinions are just that, opinions

im with cobra here.. for me 250 a week didnt seem like it was cutting it .. i upped to 375 and now at 500 and that seems str8.. but at the same time its my first time using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) aswell so im not sure ..

my cycle is mainly

700mg test
600mg deca

so with higher levels of juice perhaps i should have just started at 500iu's 2x per week..

You'll be fine on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) although the weight/str gains will taper down in the next 3 weeks so don't expect to keep gaining like that untill week 16.

thanks guys..much appreciate the replies.

can i increase the dosage to 500iu twice weekly now and still reap the benefits?

Even at 500 x2 weekly you still might not be getting any benefit at all, only blood work would give you an indication of what its actualy doing for you at that dose compared to the 250 x2 weekly.

I guess something is better then nothing, but Im all for just running the scallys blast phase at the end of the cycle. It seems a better method to me persoanlly, instead of toying with low doses, bang 2500 iu into you every 2 days for 16 days at the end of your cycle. 3J said he uses this method before, but i think he said he uses 5000iu per shot and also another experienced forum member cashout also uses this method.

i read something that i think det posted and it was a quote from a doc saying that 250-350iu is all that is needed for an effective dose. i believe adding more will give you diminishing returns.

Back