Thinning out oil and moving from ampules to multi-vial?

elmariachi

Hey Guys,

Looking for some advice. I've been pinning Unigen testosterone enanthate twice a week at 125mg/week for the past 5 years. The oil was so thin I could draw it with a 29G insulin needle and inject sub-q. It came in a 10ml multi-vial. So easy to manage.

Unfortunately this product is no longer available here and the only testosteron I can get is legit Bayer Testoviron. It comes in 1ml ampules and the oil is soooo thick it's ridiculous.

Is it possible I could draw the oil from the ampules, inject it in to a new sterile multi-vial and mix it with some grape seed oil to thin it out?

El.

You can certainly Transfer the Ampules to a Vial.
Just make sure you keep everything Absolutely Sterile.

And if you are Adding some Extra Carrier Oil to the Vial.
You'll need to do the Math, as the Concentration will be Lower, after the addition.
So you'll need to be Injecting more for the same amount of Mg/ml.......................... JP

Sure, understood about the dosage. Just wondering if adding the thinner oil will thin out the existing oil? Or if they'll stay separate in the vial.

No offence but it sounds like a disaster in the making. I would not transfer from the ampules to the vial unless I had the proper equipment to do it. I'm no expert but I am sure there is some type of filter or something that would have to be used. There are just too many points of weakness where a contaminate to penetrate. Withdraw your oil with .22 gauge pins then just simply switch the pin to whatever size you use to inject.

Sure, understood about the dosage. Just wondering if adding the thinner oil will thin out the existing oil? Or if they'll stay separate in the vial.

I was trying to find the Manufacturer's Insert for Testoviron ~ couldn't find it.

Does it have the Type of Carrier Oil on the Insert.
Don't remember the Carrier Oil they use for Testoviron.

When adding additional Carrier Oil to an Existing Compound.
You need to Heat-up the Final Product, so the Oils will Incorporate.

You just Heat-up a Small Glass of Water in a Microwave (without the Vial), for 30 Seconds or so.
Just enough Water to come up to around 3/4 the way up on the Vial.

Then put the Vial into the Water for a Minute, and Swirl it (Don't Shake the Vial).
You may need to repeat this a few times, but you'll see the 2 Oils incorporate....................... JP
P.S.
You can purchase a Syringe Filter for Transferring the Oil from Ampules to Vial.
*****no allowed to post links to non sponsors****
Don't use Regular Oil ~ needs to be USP-Grade ~ Not Food Grade.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was trying to find the Manufacturer's Insert for Testoviron ~ couldn't find it.

Does it have the Type of Carrier Oil on the Insert.
Don't remember the Carrier Oil they use for Testoviron.

When adding additional Carrier Oil to an Existing Compound.
You need to Heat-up the Final Product, so the Oils will Incorporate.

You just Heat-up a Small Glass of Water in a Microwave (without the Vial), for 30 Seconds or so.
Just enough Water to come up to around 3/4 the way up on the Vial.

Then put the Vial into the Water for a Minute, and Swirl it (Don't Shake the Vial).
You may need to repeat this a few times, but you'll see the 2 Oils incorporate....................... JP
P.S.
You can purchase a Syringe Filter for Transferring the Oil from Ampules to Vial.
*****no allowed to post links to non sponsors****
Don't use Regular Oil ~ needs to be USP-Grade ~ Not Food Grade.

Interesting.

Hey jp4355,

Thanks for the reply. My current box of Testoviron doesn't have an insert, I must have thrown it, I'll buy another box today and take a look at it.

I ordered cold-pressed filtered carrier grape seed oil from e-bay, I also bought some 0.45um in-filters to filter everything going in to the new sterile vile.

I'll let you know how I get on.

Back