this is me befor steroids and current 22dec2009!!

i was 175 in the first that was in july and now in the second pic im 205 and 6foot 1 inch couldnt even put up 225 when i started 9 weeks ago and now i can do 300 for 1 rep i love npp its fuckin awsome

Are you in post cycle therapy (pct) now or done with everything, I also like the fact you got rid of the stash and them fucking glasses, good job ..

dude thats fuckin kip from nepoleon dynomite...haha! hope ur fuckin around! no not on post cycle therapy (pct) just quit dbol 2 weeks ago continuind test and npp for 14-16 weeks havnt decided yet on my 9th week i heard u can run npp for a while. and might switch to propinat the las two weeks to get some good gains at the end.

dude thats fuckin kip from nepoleon dynomite...haha! hope ur fuckin around! no not on post cycle therapy (pct) just quit dbol 2 weeks ago continuind test and npp for 14-16 weeks havnt decided yet on my 9th week i heard u can run npp for a while. and might switch to propinat the las two weeks to get some good gains at the end.

Ya I remember when they was all fucking with you on another post bout it so I had to do it.. lol

Mind adding in a bit more info for future thread readers and searchers.
What was your cycle?
What was your workout?
What was your diet?
What point are you at in your Cycle or post cycle therapy (pct) in "after" photo.
Thanks for posting and good work!

Mind adding in a bit more info for future thread readers and searchers.
What was your cycle?
What was your workout?
What was your diet?
What point are you at in your Cycle or post cycle therapy (pct) in "after" photo.
Thanks for posting and good work!

50mg dbol ed 1-7
test cyp 300mg mon and thur.1-5
test depot 250 mon and thur.5-14
npp 100mg eod1-16
test prop14-16
cycle got messed up due to some issues so there was 2 weeks the doses got messed up.
workouts vary week from week i would always switch it up like for instance
week1
mon chest tris
tue back bis
wed off
thur. shoulders
fri. legs
no abs ill aventually start...lol

week 2
mon chest bis
tue off
wed back tris
thur off
fri legs chest
sat off
sun shoulders

i switch the muscle memory up so much try to trick myself into growing it seems to be working great.every week is diff.

diet not really one just alot of chicken and steaks, rice, protien, oatmeal, yams, fruit, vitamins, milk, and water. at least one fast food item a day for cheat calories i dont gain wieght all that well so its been difficult to get 3500 4000 calories a day and 350 grams of protien.

right now im in my ninth week just continuing the test and npp will be ending with propinate ed for two weeks at the end. then post cycle therapy (pct) with clomid. have the clomid and nolvadex but not using the nolva as advised.

Thanks for the extra info. This thread will prove a good point of reference.
Nice ink too I might add.
Please give us an update with photos after your PCT.
Rock on dude, and again good work.

i agree. i admire his dedication and he seems motivated. i bet anyone next yr around this time he's going to look like he can compete.

i also admire his courage for shaving off his mustache. good man, juice. nice swords btw.

Back