This Test has given me the Flu & killed my libido, anyone help?

buildingpaul

In serious need of help guys!

I had some great help a few days ago after I felt ill from doing my first shot of Isis Test 350, it gave me flu like symptoms to which I found out were fairly normal and nothing to worry about. Next trouble.....My sex drive has gone as in desire and even getting an erection.

I suffer from low Test anyway and E2 levels are naturally high.....I am wondering if this Test has upset my E2 levels thus the lack of sexual interest?

Any ideas on this would be great. I have to hand.....Clomid, Proviron, Arimidex, Tamoxifen......So I am well stocked up on E2 blockers if any of these would help??

Thanks in advance.

Wait so the test made you lose sex drive that's really weird that shouldn't happen till you stop I really don't know what to tell you except that you should see a doc and next time go with better gear

did u switch from a short ester to a long ester or viceversa. My doc told me that since am on a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) if I should change esters or even go from ETH to CYP i could encounter a low time in where the body grabs the new test. The hit between Cyp and Eth are different reason being Eth has more test per milligram tham Cyp. Anyone can correct what ever i fked up on the post lol.

In serious need of help guys!

I had some great help a few days ago after I felt ill from doing my first shot of Isis Test 350, it gave me flu like symptoms to which I found out were fairly normal and nothing to worry about. Next trouble.....My sex drive has gone as in desire and even getting an erection.

I suffer from low Test anyway and E2 levels are naturally high.....I am wondering if this Test has upset my E2 levels thus the lack of sexual interest?

Any ideas on this would be great. I have to hand.....Clomid, Proviron, Arimidex, Tamoxifen......So I am well stocked up on E2 blockers if any of these would help??

Thanks in advance.
a pro told me once that some people do have reactions to long esters,and have to stick mainly with prop and ones that are short. i was having cyst problems.

Thanks for the replies.

Will Arimidex give me any side effects as just read up about it and it seems to come with a heap of side effects, although this was woman with breast cancer using the drug so maybe the dose is higher thus meaning more side effects?

Thanks for the replies.

Will Arimidex give me any side effects as just read up about it and it seems to come with a heap of side effects, although this was woman with breast cancer using the drug so maybe the dose is higher thus meaning more side effects?

about the sides , it depedns, I have been using Aromatase inhibitor (AI) 5 weeks now and only side effect I had was the first day I used it [hot flashes,insomnia] BUT I used prolly more then I should of. Currently Ive been taking 0,5 EOD and Iam fine. no sides.

GET ON an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) RIGHT AWAY!! Start the ARIMIDEX at 0.5 milligrams every OTHER day for starters.

Back