Thought you guys might find this funny...

needsize

Community Veteran
Figured the anabolic board would appreciate how many levels this works on, I probably wont leave this up too long
And before anyone gives me grief about the extra attention this gets me, possession of personal amount of juice is legal here, and many cops have assured me that it wont make any difference in anything

Haha...that's awesome! I bet you don't have a problem with people trying to start shit with you on the street...lol.

mranak said:
Any plans to drive into the states? :D

nope, and if I did, I would make sure the car was clean...it is anyway. I dont drive around with anything in it...

Vennom96 said:
Thats hilarious! Do you have any recent pics of yourself?

no bodybuilding pics, just some normal ones, I'll post what I can find. I am finishing up a diet soon, will post up some good pics then

oh you have a kid! I thought all those toys in the backyard were yours! :insane2:

Seriously though; looks like a good kid. And even the squirrels in Canada seem to know that Canadians are more friendly? They run from 'ya here. Well, unless you maybe go to the park. There they attack you if you have food.

mranak said:
:insane2:
even the squirrels in Canada seem to know that Canadians are more friendly? They run from 'ya here. Well, unless you maybe go to the park. There they attack you if you have food.

don't let them attack you mranak...yur spost to eet dem der sumbeeches!! :insane:

People don't think you mean YOU'RE juiced up they think you're refering to the car. As if the car is juiced up with adjustments and high quality fuel or something.

People are so steroid ignorant they don't even know "juice" is slang for AAS. They'll mostly think you're refering to the vehicle itself as being juiced up.

That's gotta be the tamest squirrel I've ever seen. The squirrels here either run away or bite you.

GTC said:
That's gotta be the tamest squirrel I've ever seen. The squirrels here either run away or bite you.

Probably tamed it since it was a baby.

BTW your sig is disgusting. It's too in my face. Will you take it down?

Back