Thoughts and input on PRIMO?

not running test with it.. not in the mood to goof with my levels anymore.

age21

weight 188

Height 6"2
Horrible idea bro. You're going to be goofing w your levels running primo/ var or primo/winny. These WILL shut your natural test down. That's why test should be the base of ALL cycles!

I run Primo at least once a year. I go 24 weeks at 1 gram a week. Primo is not like Tren. If I ran a gram a week of Tren for 24 weeks I'd be fucking dead. I love Tren but it has harsh sides. I literally get NO sides with Primo and my blood looks great. Yes, it's expensive and most of my buget bodybuilder friends turn thier nose up at it. Personally I love it. Don't get me wrong I run Tren as well, but not as long or hard as primo.

IMO, it is not worth running unless you have a lab that you trust will supply you with REAL primo. It is also my opinion that it should be run at a minimum of 600mg a week for 16 weeks. Keep in mind I do not start seeing the benifits (mirror) for the first 14-16 weeks.

I love cruising with Primo and blasting with Var 5-8 weeks on/off. It is a mild cobibination that yeilds nice dry gains. I usally stack with 200-500mg Test and 3-4iu GH.

Unless you are a competitive BB stay away from the whinny. The shit isn't worth the sides. Seriously, the shit will cripple your ass. It drys me out so ducking bad I can't bend my arms. I stopped running it and have no plans on picking it back up....I don't plan on stepping on stage either ;)

horrible idea, judging by not anymore comment you've cycled before, 188 pounds at 6'2 is light :p you dont need gear

This is totally accurate. These compounds will shut you down. You must run test as a base. If you choose not you say good bye to your labido

Horrible idea bro. You're going to be goofing w your levels running primo/ var or primo/winny. These WILL shut your natural test down. That's why test should be the base of ALL cycles!

This is accurate if you are a female. If you are a male, you must run test. You will be shut down with in a couple of weeks. It wil start with feeling like shit, and end with no interest in sex and inability to acheive or maintain an erection....no fucking fun

Ive heard that test isn't necessary with primo.?.?

This is accurate if you are a female. If you are a male, you must run test. You will be shut down with in a couple of weeks. It wil start with feeling like shit, and end with no interest in sex and inability to acheive or maintain an erection....no fucking fun

ahh fuck.. thanks bro

I ran a cycle of primo (3 or 400 mgs wk dont rem exactly), and 40 mgs of var for 16 weeks...had good results. I ate super clean and worked my ass off. Primo is slow for results but very good in the end. Knowing what i know now, i wouldnt run it without at least 200 mg wk of test...

i don't want to ever get over 200. i kinda go for Cut and jacked not overly juiced up, if you know what i mean?

i wouldn't mind being 195 cut n clean but idk im finding it hard to put on weight n size lately.. feel like i'm stuck on a plateau

Back