Thoughts on EQ? Because i got huge off it

DTFzombies

Why do people hate on eq? I can find a lot of posts of people saying it sucks.....its a waste of money.....its not worth it. Oh yea? My first cycle was test prop 100mg/EOD and EQ 400mg/week for 15 weeks and my bench went up 105 pounds....bent over row went up over 100 pounds as well.....and my deadlift? HA! deadlift went up almost 200 pounds, pulling 500 off the floor without straps. I also gained 15 pounds, lost some body fat, and after pct kept almost 85% of my gains. All of this info is true, i shit you not. I still have my workout log book(i always keep one) to show people tell when they don't believe me....i swear i'm going to frame it one day. That cycle is what got me hooked on the gear. So why do people hate on it? Am i just a freak or something? lol Sorry for the rant....i just started typing and couldn't stop. Thoughts anyone? Thank you for reading, STAY STRONG my friends! >=)

Try something better and then come back and say where EQ stands. The Prop gave you the gains and strength you EQ dosage was near the bare minimum recommended dosage for a male.

I ran Prop and EQ, gained 30-33 pounds lost about 6 pounds so far 2 week into post cycle therapy (pct). I attribute most of the gains towards the Test not the EQ. I honestly could not tell when that kicked in compared to the gains prop gave. Only reason I knew when it was active was when my BP went to shit and my veins stood out more.

Not to mention anyone's fist cycle will have them hooked on gear, because to that day they have never experienced on cycle gains before.

Bottom line IMO I would not recommend EQ and I will not be using it again.

Last edited:
Well I guess you can enjoy EQ then, maybe weaker compounds give you better results somehow. Does Anavar give you better gains than Dbol and with less sides?

Im just going to stop talking.....people are acting like smart asses because im telling them about my experience with it. Isnt that what the forum is for? Get over it lol

Last edited:
Im just going to stop talking.....people are acting like smart asses because im telling them about my experience with it. Isnt that what the forum is for? Get over it lol

EQ is good compound. I could make the argument why Anavar (var) is "better" than Dbol for many reasons including gains. Keep posting bro...

I will never understand why people bang on eq as much as they do. I think there are a bunch of variables involved inthe overall discussion. The first is quality of the Eq. By this I mean dosage. Now I am not saying anything about anyone source so don't get all butt hurt over my comments. But if your eq is not dosed at the stated concentration you may not be getting the right dose.

I love the stuff. I have made huge gains on it. With that being said I have also ran it before and it did nothing for me. Most of the time it was with a different source. I will respectfully disagree with anyone that says the blanket statement "EQ sucks". That just isn't the case. It may suck for them.

Keep posting and toughen up a little bit. My friend you are on a message board. It was designed to argue. If a person is a smart ass they are stimulating the

I think it has a lot to do with how long you run it. I know a few guys who ran it and hated it. They only ran it for 8-10 weeks though, which is probably the main reason so many guys don't like it.

Im glad eq worked well for you. I figure the more guys that say they love eq..the more people will buy it. Then there will be more of the steroids available that actually build muscle well like deca and tren and so on for me.

Enjoy the EQ that's all I am saying take it how you want it, I am sharing my experience with it and I would have much rather spent my money on something else, Prop was amazing though next coming up is Tren A I can guarantee gains will be superior.

Eq needs 14 weeks + for it to shine. I think that is a big turn off for most lifters as they want mass + strength as fast as possible. Eq has its place, just not in the get big quick category in my op. Buddy of mine ran it for 12 and liked it but everyone is different.

I ran EQ 660/wk with test E 500/wk once for 18 1/2wks , gained really good strength & size for being a very light compound (no visible sides from it) Thinking about running it again with maybe Anavar (var) & 10 wk tren...

In my experience with ph's sometimes the stronger the pill is the less it works not sure why but maybe you had the same thing with the eq

I've ran eq and it was shit. Maybe I got underdosed eq.. Not one of the compounds on my list to try again though. Rather just add more test rather then eq.

Well I guess you can enjoy EQ then, maybe weaker compounds give you better results somehow. Does Anavar give you better gains than Dbol and with less sides?

anavar did give me better gains than dbol with less sides. could it have been because i ran anavar at the end so the Sustanon (sust) was in full effect and i ran dbol weeks 1-4 so the Sustanon (sust) hadn't kicked in fully yet? maybe. but anavar gave me comparable strength gains, better body composition, and two or so pounds extra that i wouldn't have gained. and it gave me no extra sides, i felt great. love anavar. thinking next cycle just an 8 week blast or so of prop at a lower dosage and 6 weeks of anavar at 100mg a day. when i ran anavar the first time it was 75mg a day for 3 weeks. i'd love to see what happens with 100mg at 6 weeks.

From the heavy users i talk to in the gym. im talkin 1g-1.5g of test/wk. pro status guys.they always run eq for its retaining properties. realistically these guys aren't going to see the gains and are happy if they can gain and maintain the lbm they gain. im currently running 750mg test/1g eq a wk with kickstart of dbol only in my second week. so personally i cant comment but from the advice i get from these guys the only downside to it is that most ppl are just impatient and want to be big tomorrow. not 4 months from now.

I did a test/eq cycle for 16 weeks. Gained 15pds and made great strength gains. Now I attribute a lot to the test but I liked the results and I'd do it again. And I didn't lose it all after cycle. Did a standard PCT

No wonder your deadlift went up 200lbs, you were only pulling 300 to begin with :p

I think EQ can work in some instances, it's just not many peoples first choice

Back