thoughts on test dosage

Changzilla

Hey guys,

I'm going to be starting a bulking cycle and I was thinking something along the lines of...

1-12: 500mg decca
750mg-1000mg test E
1-4: 40-50mg dbols ED

Wanted you guys thought on the dosage of test E and the dbols...
Wondering how much of a difference 1000mg of test to 750mg of test is going to make to me with gains and sides and same with the dbols...

I'm 23, 220 pounds... Strict diet, strict training routine, around 10-12% body fat (not 100% sure)
This is my 4th cycle, done cutting and bulking cycles.
Never had trouble with gyno

Love to hear your thoughts :)

Hey guys,

I'm going to be starting a bulking cycle and I was thinking something along the lines of...

1-12: 500mg decca
750mg-1000mg test E
1-4: 40-50mg dbols ED

Wanted you guys thought on the dosage of test E and the dbols...
Wondering how much of a difference 1000mg of test to 750mg of test is going to make to me with gains and sides and same with the dbols...

I'm 23, 220 pounds... Strict diet, strict training routine, around 10-12% body fat (not 100% sure)
This is my 4th cycle, done cutting and bulking cycles.
Never had trouble with gyno

Love to hear your thoughts :)

1000mg seems a bit excessive tbh.

Im sure the pros can elaborate.

Previous cycle history ? I gram is a lot..I ve never done that much...ever..but I ve never weighed 220 plus..your young to run that high i m o.

4th cycle, i wouldn't
but if you are going to, take some anti-e cause thats a wet cycle, unless you like the water look
i didn't notice a major diff from 750 to 1g, ur body can only take so much anyways before diminishing effects happen.... you have to find out that threshold yourself

I would stick to 750mg. Also definitely run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) alongside deca and have nolva ready in case of gyno.

That is a solid cycle but is quite a bit of gear. Maybe try to force a diet and bit and see if you can grow off 750mg test a week. Just dont want you to miss a growth phase.

Back