Time for another cycle

bigtattoo

Hello everyone, it's been about 4 years since my last cycle. I'm 46 years old and i'm looking to harden and maintain what i already have. Don't want to get back into any crazy stacking. Looking into a simple Winstrol (winny), test or Winstrol (winny), deca cycle with some nolva or arimadex. I have been completely out of the loop for a long time with work and family so any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hello everyone, it's been about 4 years since my last cycle. I'm 46 years old and i'm looking to harden and maintain what i already have. Don't want to get back into any crazy stacking. Looking into a simple Winstrol (winny), test or Winstrol (winny), deca cycle with some nolva or arimadex. I have been completely out of the loop for a long time with work and family so any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Could you provide some more info? Height, weight, BF% etc? Also what were your previous cycles and what were the results? Just to shoot in the dark I would sat go with a prop/EQ cycle if your looking to harden up.

16 Weeks
Prop 100mg EOD
EQ 400-600mg a week

If you do decide to go with deca please avoid the nolva as it upregulates progesterone receptors and can lead to lactation.

More information would be needed to make an educated response versus my blind shot in the dark.

Back