Time to Cut up....primo or winny ??

tko

WHats up people....Im on my time off now from my bulking cycle where I added about 21 pounds, and am gonna begin cutting in a about 4-5 weeks......I gotta limit my spendings on gear cuz of the high $$, so I have to limit my cutting cycle to a low dose, or I will go broke.....now if you were to chose, would you pick:

200mg/week primo (Schering)
150mg/week Winstrol (winny) (Zambons)

or

400mg/week primo

Please don't suggest Test or Fina, cuz I dont wanna take anything in the meantime that will aromatize....Just tell me which of the 2 you think would be more effective to harden my body......remember I cant increase doses cuz of $$....get at me people.....thanx....

Fina doesnt aromatize and is cheap. Chances of finding legit primo are very slim.

How about
50mg Winstrol (winny) eod
150mg of fina eod.

The primo is real 100 % .... I can't tell you how I know for certain purposes but I know....I can pm you if you want.....and I already have the primo, but now I was wondering if I should add Winstrol (winny) and dose like I stated 200 primo, 150 Winstrol (winny), or stick to my original 400 primo ?

I ran a cycle which consisted of 400mg primo/wk & 50mg winny/ed. That was a great cutting cycle, and I ended up keeping all of my gains. If you can afford it, I would run something along those lines. I dont think 200mg of primo/wk will do much. Also, listen to other peoples suggestion. Fina and Winstrol (winny) are a great combo.

Winny was so harsh on me. I did 100mg ed for 4 days, and had to quit it becuase joint pain was so severe. Not to mention the strands of hair in the shower falling out. I still have a recurring elbow pain, that started on day 2 of the Winstrol (winny), and has not stopped. Winstrol (winny) is also very bad on your chloresterol too.

RoadHouse said:
Winny was so harsh on me. I did 100mg ed for 4 days, and had to quit it becuase joint pain was so severe. Not to mention the strands of hair in the shower falling out. I still have a recurring elbow pain, that started on day 2 of the Winstrol (winny), and has not stopped. Winstrol (winny) is also very bad on your chloresterol too.

HHmmmm.....and Primo is the ONLY roid with basically NO side effects correct me if I'm wrong......I think I might just stick to Primo at a high dose cuz I already get joint pain in my shoulders as it is.....

rollercoaster said:
I dont think 200mg of primo/wk will do much.

I thought about that....I actually think it would do nothing at 200mg, so I MUST keep primo as planned at 100mg eod.....thats 400mg/week....

tko said:
I thought about that....I actually think it would do nothing at 200mg, so I MUST keep primo as planned at 100mg eod.....thats 400mg/week....

Actually, that's 350/week. (400 per 8 days)

Back