Tips for Talking to girls

Rangersfan30

Hey guys I was wondering what to say to girls.. for example i have seen this girl at the gym multiple times and she is perfect (for me hahah some of you guys might think she is to jacked) anyways i think she is a couple years older than me atleast(im 18 she is probably atleast 22/23)so my chances already are not looking good. If i do talk to her at the gym when should i and what should I say? thanks guys

To be young again... I was 19 when I met my wife..
You got to bold... its a damn the torpedos and full steam ahead moment.. There is no right way or wrong way until after the fact... My wife thought I was a horny American soldier who was a half breed (Asian culture has nothing but negative to half Asians) and totally flat out told me to go to hell.. I was shy and no confidence... The second time I was just egged on by my bunk mates... still no.... A Staff Sgt heard of my plight and counseled me and he said "Women can sense fear and desperation, so don't be afraid and don't be desperate." This Staff Sgt was the supposed Casanova of the base (there is always at least one in the company) .. Fullfill the desperation , if your looking for sex find sex else where... Has for confidence and fear.. you have to look inside yourself and find that inner samurai that can look at the battlefield unflinching and stroll out there like it was cherry blossoms in the wind. Be direct... "Excuse me, I am hoping if you have time for a dinner date after this. I like to know you more" or course your paying for it .. If it fails, except it... and grow from it

Best time to talk to her in the gym would be when shes lifting something heavy and ask her is she needs a spoter. Wear a good colonge, something sporty, always carry a sealed gatoraid cold and ready to offer when shes done lifting.

find out if she does yoga or any type of those girly classes and join them so she can see you more often. use the law of proximity, the more she sees you the more chances to get conversations going to get that booty, out of site, out of mind. get it? be yourself bro!
your age does not mean much i think, if its meant to be, its meant to be.
good luck man and keep us posted!

i just started going to this gym and all the other guys a way more jacked but also alot older; i have made eye contact with her a couple times (she looks away quickly) so i just dont think she likes me but not too sure; do you think it would work if i said like i have a nice car or something idk man im a lost cause with this sort of stuff

Last edited:
when a girl looks away quickly it means she is interested. you can say you own the Trump towers but if you dont carrry that confidense that comes with that mack she wont give you the time of day.

shes interested haha sweet.. what should i say to her man im kinda intimidated bro.. i will talk to her tmrw but i need tips

when a girl looks away quickly it means she is interested. you can say you own the Trump towers but if you dont carrry that confidense that comes with that mack she wont give you the time of day.
yea it can mean that... or it could mean holy shit please dont come talk to me lol

looks for her looking at you.. glancing at you, fixing her hair, smiling at you.. there are visual clues to if a girl is interested

You're into bodybuilding chicks and that's cool. They are a little different than some of the other girls.......so you need the same thing ya need with all women......EXPERIENCE. So if ya want one, spend time around them. Go to shows and talk to everyone. Go to expos and learn which areas of the expo they like to hang out. A lot of supplements are geared towards females......this is where ya find them. Hang around and learn about their supplements. That'll give ya something to talk about. So the formula is quite simple and just like any other girl......learn why bb chicks like and how they act- learn about the things that interest them so you can talk about it when it comes up- and position yourself where you will be exposed to the greatest number of them (gym, expos, bb shows).
The rules are basically the same with all chicks.....or anything else a man hunts. Learn your prey then put yourself where you expect them to be. Happy hunting bro ;)

Edit: I know you are young and these girls are gonna be a little older than you but, if that's what ya like then make it a non issue. Some will judge your age but most won't care if you don't care. Be confident. Men older than you learn confidence and you will seem much older if you have it. So again.....learn as much as you can and gain experience by showing up in those places often. You'll naturally be more confident once you are more comfortable in those situations. At that point it will be too easy......trust me bro. Just keep trying and learning and it'll all pay off.

Last edited:
Oooh, another young man just found another girl. :) I think the only things you need to say are the things you would normally say to anyone. Don't get nervous about what's coming out of your mouth because, when you do, you might say things you will later regret. Just tell her anything, and then observe if she's liking the topic or not. Change your choice of topics depending on her likes. Girls are extremely different from each other. What one girl likes, the other dislikes.

invite her out for sushi (all you can eat only $18 pp.) jalapeños stuffed with crabmeat is my all time favorite) and lots of saki and get her drunk. then movie back at your pad with more saki and tequila shots and before you know it she will melt right in your arms. or pass out.

Last edited:
invite her out for sushi (all you can eat only $18 pp.) jalapeños stuffed with crabmeat is my all time favorite) and lots of saki and get her drunk. then movie back at your pad with more saki and tequila shots and before you know it she will melt right in your arms. or pass out.
lol what a riot!

Back