Tips on decreasing acne caused by AAS

jinraiden

Finished my cycle of test only back in early Jan., got done with my PCT early in Feb. Anyway, I've gotten a lot of back acne, some chest acne right in the middle between the pecs and then some on my shoulders. I suffered from back acne as a teenager so I should have known this would occur.

What are some tips to help clear this shit up? I've been eating a lot of blueberries.. (they use to help my skin) and showering everyday and limiting my time in wet/sweaty shirts

I tan a few times a week and that helps, but that has its own set of risks too.

I also make sure to wash areas 2x a day with an acne fighting wash.

Depending on how bad it is OTC treatments may not help.

It's depressing. I look the best I ever have and can't even really show it off.

I feel ya bro..Acne blows dick.
All the tips I hear are shower 2x daily, tan a few times a week, (I go once a week)..etc
I think maybe put a towel down on the benches at the gym..I think that's where I picked it up from.
For some reason I got a flare up on my back..I can't take my shirt off or even wear a t-top in the gym.
Iv tried tanning, pro-activ, and cetaphil soap which helped for a few weeks, but now its getting worse
Im trying a clearasil scrub right now which doesn't seem to be doing shit for me, but I will let you know.
I dont have it that bad, but Im about one step away from trying accutane with the summer coming up and all.

accutane is always the step to take if it gets too bad. I'd never let it get so bad I couldn't take off my shirt. It is a bacteria that is killed by the UV light. So tanning more than 1 time a week should work for you . I used to fay 3-5 times a week and never had problems.

Tanning bed
Drink lots of water
Wash your bedsheets and pillow cases often
Exfoliate in the shower with a loofa

^ This does the trick for me.

The summer time is awesome because tanning is free and swimming pools do a nice job of clearing up my skin.

accutane is always the step to take if it gets too bad. I'd never let it get so bad I couldn't take off my shirt. It is a bacteria that is killed by the UV light. So tanning more than 1 time a week should work for you . I used to fay 3-5 times a week and never had problems.

Maybe I'll bump it up to 2x week and see if it helps..3-5 times a week is a lot for me..I'll come out looking like this LOL

edit: that fuckin picture disgusts me!

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Tanning it is. I prefer tanning in the sun but I don't have that option right now, so I guess I'll hit up the tanning bed.

Re: decreasing acne caused by AAS

I think it is a serious problem of Pimple Popping / Acne.....u should drink a lots of water, neatness and start using honey....should avoid oil foods...... I think it will be helpful for u.:bj::naughty::wiggle:

Acne Treatment

I tried all of the above and it helped but in the end I went to the Doctor and he gave me Tetracycline, it cleared it right up. He also told me that Erythromycin works well. I see that some of the research labs carry it; it might be worth looking in to if you are shy about going to the Doc.

After your cycle.

Go to the dermatologist.
Get on Accutane.
You'll hate your life for 3-6 months.
Then you'll never have another zit for the rest of your life.

Worked for me, at least.

Back