tired of getting ripped off! gonna start cooking!

zephyr_987

well after two years of being ripped off online, buying fake gear from rats at the gym, and having our boys at homeland security/customs snag my gear once i did find one honest online source, i have decided it will be alot easier/ safer to just brew my own. u never know w/ these ugl's. i do have one question. how much is too much (or little) to pay for raw powder? i have a few sources that i am considering and their prices seem too damn good to be true. for example 100g test prop is as low as $250 or $1000-$1500/kg. also, what are the sucess rates of this stuff getting past customs? most of these suppliers ship contents in an air tight foil package. well any advice will be a huge help. thanks !

I hate to tell you this but there are as many problems with raws as there are with finished products.

Just want you to be aware

Yup, good raws sources are hard to come by and not easy to find. It's about knowing the right person. Also $250 for 100g of prop? Holy shit thats expensive. Should be half that bud.

They still get snagged through customs, but getting finished oils in is a lot harder. Be careful of raw sources from open source boards.

You need to know what your doing and looking for...I leave it the professionals. Unless you going to run your own underground why both. LE hate any type powders when they raid your house.

thanks for the advice guys..... as of right now i have two potential sources. one is abroad (china), the other is domestic. i have thought of a few ways to not get rolled if i order frm china but when u deal with people u cant see, it always comes down to the honor system and hoping your package arrives, but w/domestic i have several concerns. one is quality of the raw,if its been cut or even real. and two im almost centain he's gonna ask for an outragious price.... ive been doing alot of reading in this chem study, but i still must ask what may seem to you veterans a newbie question: is the only way to test for purity/or real raws the melting points? i dont have access to a lab or anything fancy haha..

thanks for the advice guys..... as of right now i have two potential sources. one is abroad (china), the other is domestic. i have thought of a few ways to not get rolled if i order frm china but when u deal with people u cant see, it always comes down to the honor system and hoping your package arrives, but w/domestic i have several concerns. one is quality of the raw,if its been cut or even real. and two im almost centain he's gonna ask for an outragious price.... ive been doing alot of reading in this chem study, but i still must ask what may seem to you veterans a newbie question: is the only way to test for purity/or real raws the melting points? i dont have access to a lab or anything fancy haha..

Get ready, big headache in your future!!! A couple years and you might have everything down to the T including a solid powder source!!!

Get ready, big headache in your future!!! A couple years and you might have everything down to the T including a solid powder source!!!

Got that right buddy! Almost 2 years after I decided to brew is when I started. It's nothing after you learn, but there's so much to learn!

Got that right buddy! Almost 2 years after I decided to brew is when I started. It's nothing after you learn, but there's so much to learn!

wow, so 2 yrs because you couldnt find a reliable powder source?? and yes there is so much to learn, im just lucky to have found this discussion board to learn from..

yea bro, youre right about headaches, ive had nothing but headaches since ive started the anabolic game... but im pretty optimistic about learning how to my own gear. just a question, how did u find a good powder source? was it by becoming friends with members here or did u happen to find someone that knew someone at your gym or whatever..... please dont mistake this as me asking for a source, im really not. i read the rules...... im just wondering how i should go about this. or should i just keep trying with the online china sources till i hit gold? anyway, thanks for the replies!

My source for raws is in china aswell.
Ask them for their business license, they have to have one to operate in china.
Also ask them for the c.o.a. of the raw material itself. They should have tested the raws as they come in and always (if they are a legit company) will keep the c.o.a.
There is plenty of actual pharmaceutical companies in china that can supply.
I wont give you a source, but just be smart about it.

Also your pricing seems very high.

My source for raws is in china aswell.
Ask them for their business license, they have to have one to operate in china.
Also ask them for the c.o.a. of the raw material itself. They should have tested the raws as they come in and always (if they are a legit company) will keep the c.o.a.
There is plenty of actual pharmaceutical companies in china that can supply.
I wont give you a source, but just be smart about it.

Also your pricing seems very high.

thanks bro! this is really helpful. i really appreciate the help.

wow, so 2 yrs because you couldnt find a reliable powder source?? and yes there is so much to learn, im just lucky to have found this discussion board to learn from..

Do your research bro. I was about to send some cash off until I found out that my "source" was a scammer.

Back