tj( i just got back)

tednatas

I am banned!
some of u may know i was going to start my cycle today. well it got delayed (again). i was searching for sust. i couldent find anything that i couldent prove one way or another to be fake. so i didnt do anything. i choked man. i just didnt want to rip my self or shoot crap in me. i did howeve check some various vets and some that were reccomended from solid bro's. and im wondering if i should do vet gear instead since it is actually more reliable in tj.

so if any one wants to weigh in on what to do for my first cycle under the pretense that it will be tj gear.i would of course appreciate it.

GreasyGreek said:
I just wanted to say I think you made a good decision by not jumping the gun and buying what you could. [/QUOTE

thank u man. ive done research on vet gear. and i know theres some one here on this board that is a tj warrior. who knows a good pharm knows a good product to look for(human grade). but is being stingy. i understand why though a good scource isnt easy to find. but im solid bro.(that reminded me of that dude in menace 2 scociety witht he cheeseburgers.) but i guess il just do various field trips looking for something worth it.

Hey bro, IMO Sustanon (sust) is great but you can get way more vet gear for the price. Testoprim-D (human) is also a great alternative.

hey tednatas...just go down to TJ and park in the smart and final parking lot near the border, or park on revolucion and have a cab driver take you to smart and final. there is a granero across the street. you should be able to get a 50 ml bottle of quality vet deca 200 for around 100.00. That shit kicks ass....you will be impressed. I recommend you do not walk straight from your car to the granero or straight back to your car afterwards. The locals pay close attention to things they have no business watching...if u get my drift. That is why I always send someone else to do my dirty work. Costs more but I dont have to worry about those shinny bracelets getting clamped in front of my back. Good luck and let me know what u think afterwards.

thats good advice from moldytwig bro, dont stop to talk to the locals at all. just pretend not to hear them and walk past them when they approach you. if you even half look at them they will harass the shit out of you. act like you know where youre going and what youre doing. and my advice is that you rent a cheap hotel and enjoy yourself before making your purchase. get something to eat, shop for cheap presents, make your purchase, and then go to a bar. then, you can go. if you dont do these things its fine, but you will be more likely to arouse suspicion. people dont go to tijuana for the culture or for the fresh air. and like moldytwig said, the locals are always looking for a sucker to jack. in other words, act as natural as possible and try not to be nervous. it was a good decision you made to not buy the first time. get a feel for the place, and if possible cross the border several times before making your purchase so you can get a feel for the shift that is working and to get an idea of the procedures. best wishes bro, i hope you hook up some quality shit.

why all the dramatics... i'm over the boarder and back in less than 2 hours sometimes with no problems whatsoever. no bullshitting around for me.

ZedsDead said:
theres way easier ways to get gear than driving to mexico, not nearly worth the risk IMO

Bingo...I have been there countless times, and everytime I am reminded immediately after driving through why I don't want to be there...Be safer and use a domestic source instead...

Johny J said:
problem with mexico is its filled with mexicans.

God damn thats funny shit.

Just drive across, park your car at a parking garage and flag down one of the million cabbies and say granero. I shop at el alazon and have never been sold a fake. Then get your shit and jump back in the cab and have him drop you off away from your car and walk back and stash your shit nice and good(like behind your radio in the dash) and say you went to your grandma's house in encenada for the weekend.

I've never had a problem at the border post 9/11 and sometimes am waved straight through. I just cant throw money away to a source when I can get 50 ml of test 250 for $65 bucks.

im just saying dont go down there all blind ass...be aware of possible risks and take action to minimize risk...if you go blind ass, your number will get pulled eventually...it is russian rullett.

Back