TK (Turkish King) Test E 250???

A

APFORGET

Hey guys first time here. I got a bottle of test E called Tk (Turkish King). Has anyone ever heard of it? Is it legit? Thanks for your feedback...

Not me man, I've used of of turkish pharms and they usually have alot of press. I'd go a different direction unless you can find something on them.

1-4

Not me man, I've used of of turkish pharms and they usually have alot of press. I'd go a different direction unless you can find something on them.

1-4

I have got stuff from this source before and it has always been legit. I got Primo 200 (Freeman Labs) at the same time it got the TK Test and that seems to be perfectly legit... UGH I hate this

Freeman vanished from the boards I frequent. what you have is older inventory or he popped up on some of the smaller boards I'm not aware of. Any pain to that primo 200?

Freeman vanished from the boards I frequent. what you have is older inventory or he popped up on some of the smaller boards I'm not aware of. Any pain to that primo 200?

I havent used it yet... I am waiting for the Test E. I have them both i just want to make sure its real..

Hey guys first time here. I got a bottle of test E called Tk (Turkish King). Has anyone ever heard of it? Is it legit? Thanks for your feedback...

Been using them for a while man. Actually used them for my entire prep...nothing but TK products.. I enjoyed the heck out of them.

PM me if you have any questions man

Back