TNE In Oil

legend05

Would this work for 50mg/ml test no ester in oil, not going down the water based route again.

3% BA
20% BB
Rest EO

I don't see any oil in that recipe.

I think the guys over at IronForLife.com have talked about this. Hopefully a board member here, Swellin, will chime in.

I made it at 100mg/ml in oil without EO.

It took an assload of solvent though.

I would think the EO would help you tremendously. I doubt it would hold at a very high concentration with 3/20 though.
I think I used something like 5-6% BA and 27-28% BB to get it to hold at 100mg.

The way you work with it makes a difference too. COMPLETELY dissolve the powder in your solvent before adding oil. I also warmed the oil first. I warmed the solvent/hormone mixture and then added warmed oil to the mix.

In your case, I would probably go 5/25 and use warmed EO. It should hold with that. I have not used EO with tne, but I have used it with test e/deca/eq/tren. It sure makes injecting alot easier by thinning the mix.

I run everything IM (except gh).

I don't typically experience much pain from anything. My first run with prop many years ago was a little painful, but I don't really have much pain.

I do get knots and swelling. I got alot of it with tne. I also get that with EO. After using EO, I noticed I got tren cough with anything I injected. I felt "icky" with EO. I have talked to others who also noticed some sides that seemed to come from EO. I won't use EO any more, but many people get away with it with no problems. One of the sides I got was the increase in knots and swelling...even with deca or eq.

Currently, I am using some true suspension and this stuff is completely pain free. I am only injecting in my biceps and traps...mostly biceps. I inject 2xD and this stuff is painless. It also leaves no knots or swelling. I get wood about two hours after injection, so that's a plus (except for in the morning when the wife is already gone to work).

Me too!

I'll just keep ordering it from them though. It's much easier and I can count on it being right.

Swellin said:
I run everything IM (except gh).

I get wood about two hours after injection, so that's a plus (except for in the morning when the wife is already gone to work).

Help for those early morning bicep pumps. :)

True suspension? Never heard of the stuff... But id like to know the recipe too, im a big suspension fan but the pain after a week or 2 of daily shots gets to be a bit much for me.

True suspension is tne in an aqueous suspension and not the internet board version which is tne in solution in oil.

Swellin said:
True suspension is tne in an aqueous suspension and not the internet board version which is tne in solution in oil.

Hmmm, ive made it in an aqueous solution before, but it always gave me pain after a few weeks.

Swellin said:
There is a big difference in solution and suspension.

I meant to type suspension sorry.. I am aware of the difference, been brewing for a while now. I have tried a few different suspensions, spideys, my own blend , everything seems painless for a week or 2, then they start to hurt..

I have never had a homebrew suspension, but I have always heard the exact same thing you just mentioned.

I am 3.5 weeks into this stuff and I can't tell you where I shot it this morning. Okay, I'm stretching it a little...I've got a bit of a pump in my outer bicep on the right arm. lol

Swellin said:
I have never had a homebrew suspension, but I have always heard the exact same thing you just mentioned.

I am 3.5 weeks into this stuff and I can't tell you where I shot it this morning. Okay, I'm stretching it a little...I've got a bit of a pump in my outer bicep on the right arm. lol

What Lab? If you dont want to post publicly, can you pm or secure email me a name?

NYCEE said:
I meant to type suspension sorry.. I am aware of the difference, been brewing for a while now. I have tried a few different suspensions, spideys, my own blend , everything seems painless for a week or 2, then they start to hurt..
That's so weird. This is exactly what I've experienced. At first, it wasn't so bad. Now I can inject just 2 insulin units worth of it and I'm in pain.

Back