TNE / test base in oil help

hijacked

I am trying to make TNE. There is a recipe for 100mg/ml that i have found several places on the net. I cannot get it to clear up.
*TNE(1) 100% GSO. as Carrier10mls @ 100mg/ml
test*Base powder = 1 gram
B.A. = .1 ml *1% B.A.*
B.B. = 1.8 ml *18% B.B.*
Guaiacol = 2 ml *gen. rule of 2ml/per gram*
GSO = 5.25 ml
I used the above recipe. I added .2ml more BA and still not clearing up. I dont want to "play around" with it anymore until i get some advice.Please, only respond if you have made it before.Help!
Is it possible to get 100mgs/ml to hold?

Originally Posted by el_mato

Hi guys, i have been researching for several days. I want to make oil based Winstrol (winny) 100mg, painless or moderate pain.
The best recipe i found is this:

75mg/ml
3%BA
20%BB
25%Guaiacol
100% EO as carrier oil
Pain Factor: 4 of 10

I know there are a lot of labs selling painless oil based Winstrol (winny) at 100mg/ml, but i think is underdosed.
Anyone knows a good recipe for making painless (or moderate pain) oil based Winstrol (winny) at 100mg/ml?

Thanks a lot!
BA should NEVER be above 1% with oil based winstrol!! It struggles to hold.
Also use 100% EO if u are tolerant to it... And bring the guiacol down to 20%

1. Melt powder mixed with 20% guiacol just heat it until its completly disolves no more(it will go cloudy just slowly swirl until clear)
2. Leave to cool ( this is important get it to room temp)
2. Add BA (1%)
3. Add bb(20%) and EO (100%)
Reheat until there are no swirls, filter then reheat in vial

Thats how i do it and at 100mg/ml it doesnt crash, honestly painless and very thin.

Solid recipe... Keep it at room temp for a day to make sure it doesnt crash and you can put it in a slin pin

Good luck.
The credit for the bottom recipe goes to alexq218. I tried that recipe and it held both times I tried it. Only thing is I dont like the idea of using guia. If you can get tne to hold using no eo and just gso I would love to know, Never heard it done much less at 100mg/ml. Please let me know if u find a way.

So you are saying that bottom recipe works for TNE? A good friend of mine makes it at 100mgs with no eo. I just got off the phone with him. I also have some he made, and its crystal clear. I dont know what im doing wrong, but i cant get mine to clear up, let alone hold.
I mixed guai, ba, bb, and powder on heat, not just guai and powder, then let cool like your recipe.
Whats wrong with guai? Or do you mean that you want to make it without eo?

Yeah, the bottom recipe works, and I've used it twice. But as far as guiacol, it just scares me man. I use to buy TNE from a UGL and that shit was beautiful. It was 75/ml and he used ba,bb and eo, definitely no guia. The one thing about guia is u cant hide it LOL cause u can smell it for miles! LOL If your friend lets the ct out of the bag let me know man, I love TNE brother, its the best preworkout ever invented LOL

Wow 25% guaiacol thats way too much it will kill your filters

2% BA
20% BB
15% Guaiacol i used 15% but you canget away with 10%
75% EO
25% GSO

Back