To add BB or not to add BB that is the question?

poindexter

Ive noticed that some homebrewed recipes include BB in their test enanthate while others do not. From what I have read BB is used to give the gear more solvency, so I wonder why others choose not to use it. A popular anabolic book has a underground lab interview and they didnt use it either. Whats up?

theres no reason to not use BB. For compounds with low melting points like test e, eq, and deca, you don't have to use BB, but you are taking a risk of them crashing. I guess if you are incredibly poor, you wouldn't use BB bc it costs about .5 cents per 10ml bottle of gear.

Dialtone has a point but if you have a lower concentration (200mg/ml or less) you really wouldn't need it but most people brew 200mg/ml + so might as well use the BB unless you have some kind of negative reaction to it.

Thanks

Thanks for the response, but I'm still wondering where the crash will occur? In the bottle or muscle? I assume it will be in the muscle because it looked perfectly fine in the bottle. Can you describe what a crash in the muscle tissue would be like, and since enanthate melts at room temp wouldn't it stay liquified at body temp?

Well technically all gear "crashes" in a muscle. At high concentrations is where you would get more pain after injection. Like I said, I wouldn't worry about enanthate at 200-250mg/ml.

ok guys i have a question.. let say .. you have the powder.. cyp for ex.. and you have only ba for the moment.. can you brew the powder with the oil and ba only .. and filter .. then let say 2 ..3 days later add bb and heat the oil up a bit .. would that work and not effect the mixture??

ok guys i have a question.. let say .. you have the powder.. cyp for ex.. and you have only ba for the moment.. can you brew the powder with the oil and ba only .. and filter .. then let say 2 ..3 days later add bb and heat the oil up a bit .. would that work and not effect the mixture??
Depends on what you mean by effect. As long as you calculate the BB into your final product for the concentration you want, it should be fine.

i get that docj but is there a problem adding the bb .. like 2 or 1 day after you brew the oil , powder, an ba together ,,
what should i do .. heat it up again and pur the bb in it or just pur in the bb into the rest in room tempretur and blend ..

thanks

i get that docj but is there a problem adding the bb .. like 2 or 1 day after you brew the oil , powder, an ba together ,,
what should i do .. heat it up again and pur the bb in it or just pur in the bb into the rest in room tempretur and blend ..

thanks

are you asking because you didn't add it in originally? If so, then you will have to recalculate as your final mg/ml will be different because you can't 'take out' andything.

But yes, just add, heat til clear (which shouldn't take long) and re-filter.

I would never make cyp without BB though. Just too fickle. Seen it crash at 200mg/ml.

are you asking because you didn't add it in originally? If so, then you will have to recalculate as your final mg/ml will be different because you can't 'take out' andything.

But yes, just add, heat til clear (which shouldn't take long) and re-filter.

I would never make cyp without BB though. Just too fickle. Seen it crash at 200mg/ml.

thanks my friend..
by the whay a friend of mine is brewing at 250mg /ml and its not crashing.. he is using 4%ba and 15%bb with cotton seed oil..! some times it cristalise but when heated again it clears..
---
now i will heat it up a bit and add the bb .. got a whole damn liter of it ..

thanks guys

thanks my friend..
by the whay a friend of mine is brewing at 250mg /ml and its not crashing.. he is using 4%ba and 15%bb with cotton seed oil..! some times it cristalise but when heated again it clears..
---
now i will heat it up a bit and add the bb .. got a whole damn liter of it ..

thanks guys

if its crystallizing... its crashing. Thats what crashing means. He needs to remedy that shit or pain will ensue.

Back