To All The NeedlePhobics

DrJMW

Community Veteran, Fitness Consultant
I get asked this question a great deal: I am scared to death of needles, but I want to do a performance enhancement program. What are my options?

There are actually two options available to the needlephobic. One is Oxandrin. I have clients using 30-40mg daily as their only med and making decent gains. No sides other than the usual HPTA shutdown. These folks have to use Nolvadex and/or Clomid to recover, for they are too scared to use injectable Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). Fortunately, Oxandrin isn't as harsh on the HPTA as other AAS.

The other option is oral Testosterone. These tablets are placed sublingually and dissolve. These tabs are more potent than using Testosterone Gel. This is as close as one can get to Test Prop without the injections. Some clients use these by themselves and some use them in conjunction with Oxandrin. As with Oxandrin, a recovery cycle is required. If you require more info about either of these meds, feel free to email me. No one that wants to do a performance enhancement program should be left out.

I'm curious doc, how would you rate the hepatoxicity of oral testosterone (methyltest) as compared to oxandrolone, stanozolol, dbol, anadrol, etc.

Trevdog said:
I'm curious doc, how would you rate the hepatoxicity of oral testosterone (methyltest) as compared to oxandrolone, stanozolol, dbol, anadrol, etc.
I'd like to know that myself

JohnnyB

Trevdog said:

I don't think he is talking about methyltest bro. I think he is talking abouot sublingual tabs.

panteracfh said:
either way...is it liver toxic? if it is, more less or the same as oral AAS?
Methyltest is extremely liver toxic, sublingual tabs should not be.

are you serious bro? there are people out there who are afraid to inject aas, and even hcg with a little bay slin pin? i dont know if they need hcg anyway because they obviousley have no balls.

Androgel is the SHIT in my opinion...at least for me its WAY stronger then they advertise. Each pack has 50mgs prop and they estimate that you get a max of 10% or 5mg's per pack. Well i did 4 packs a day which should have worked out to a max of 140mgs per week...HAAAAA!! A blood test 2 weeks into it revealed a 2000 total test level.

btw its a topical alcohol based daily time released HRT product.

How can you achieve the intensity level needed in the gym and the associated pain and be scared of a needle? My 10 year old daughter is tougher than that.

i prefer shots, i just get the androgel on insurance for $10 when its normally about $500....cant argue with that, and they sure come in handy when i travel.

Back