To all the newbies and scammers.

THE BOUNCER

Community Veteran, Owner of SuperiorMuscle.com
In the last 3 days I have gotten a few pms. One was a so called source looking to sell some products. :rolleyes: The other was a newbie basiclly begging me for juice. Now if I was a source or a scammer I could have taken this guy for everything he has. Guys, especially the new guys, USE YOUR HEAD!! You here more and more about scammers and people getting scammed everyday. Be smart guys, dont ask people you dont know for anabolics. 9 times out of 10 your gonna get scammed in some way, shape, or form.

WannaImpress said:
Solid advice Bouncer.:)

ditto.....

not to mention...and for the newbies, dont post those questions like,

"i heard xyz at pdq.com is selling for this $$ amount is this a good price...i have seen a lot of those lately...the mods are on the ball and edit away...but who wants to see a good bro outed..

E

From now on, if someone PM's a member asking for a source or if a someone PM's a member trying to sell him steroids, I want to know ASAP as people like that have no right to be on this forum. What they are doing is being completely reckless and are bringing down what an intellgient community has put in place.

Last edited:
BiggieSwolls said:
From now on, if someone PM's a member asking for a source or if a someone PM's a member trying to sell him steroids, I want to know ASAP as people like that have no right to be on this forum. What they are doing is being completely reckless and are bringing down what an intellgient community has put in place.
agreed!

BiggieSwolls said:

Great plan.........

....... and if Biggie's not around, please forward those PMs to me, I'd be more than happy to assist, :D a little house keeping might just be in order.

BiggieSwolls said:

not only are they out of their place, they are trying to jeopardize everyone on this board and this board as a whole also. i think that it is pathetic. i am just going to sit back, make friends, learn and go from there.

BiggieSwolls said:

Does this include e-mails that were forwarded from the User Profile page?

StoneColdNTO said:
Great plan.........

....... and if Biggie's not around, please forward those PMs to me, I'd be more than happy to assist, :D a little house keeping might just be in order.
you got a pm old fart:D

Back