To everyone who has taken tren, how bad were the sides for you?

To everyone who has taken tren, how bad were the sides for you?

• I have never taken tren

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • I had no sides

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I have some sides, they weren't a big deal

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Horrible sides

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
Some acne, and sleeplessness. Wheather that was all tren or not, I'm not sure. But all in all sides weren't bad for me at all. I already have thin hair, and I am balding naturally, lol. So idk.
I will say I am pretty gyno prone, I did notice it flare up a bit. But I never adjusted my aro dose. I just stuck with 12.5mg Ed.

tren was a mental mindfuck, but i loved it...

some of the sides i experienced

cons- insomnia, paranoia, vivid dreams, crazy sex drive(almost became a sex addict), aggression, rage

pros- pumptaclarnesssss, got shredded, the emotions of tren are amazing.....

If fucking getting veins all over and picking up cars are sides then they were terrible... Other then that, I feel Tren is a superior compound to the others out there. Excluding Growth of course... I'm one of the lucky ones. I have very minimal sides on tren. I sweat like a jew at auschwitz on it but then again.. I sweat like that on Test too... Please don't take offense to my comment, it's a joke and nothing more

Last edited:
Results were amazing .Got strong ,thick and hard but caught a real bad lung infection .Lost 30 percent of my lungs still on predisone .Will never do tren again its to bad because best supplement i ever took.

Odd metal taste in mouth and then some coughing. Oh and crazy strength gains but this was old school fina from ralgrow ;0

Results were amazing .Got strong ,thick and hard but caught a real bad lung infection .Lost 30 percent of my lungs still on predisone .Will never do tren again its to bad because best supplement i ever took.

Highly doubt Tren caused a lung infection... Did a doctor tell you this was caused by Tren? That's the first time in 11 years using AAS I've even heard that Tren could cause a lung infection. Tren cough, yes.. Lung infections no.. especially to the point of losing part of your lungs.

Tren caused me to sweat a lot more at night. My aggression was enhanced so if your fuse will bust in 10 minutes of arguing then cut that in half. My blood work seems to change on the Tren. Kidney functioning was more stressed. I think overall it is a little harsher than other drugs but then again my gains in the gym were the best. Kind of have to try it and see what the best dose for you is. If I stay at 200mg per week that is all I can handle.. Now a little less so your body will change with age... Monitor it cause you cannot tell by what others have experienced.

Tren sides for me come in the first week and then slowly just go away. First week is a real mind fuck for me though, crazy paranoia, HUGE sleeplessness, hard to be patient with people, but if you tell yourself to just chill and you know where its coming from, its much easier to handle.

The night sweats were bad but the insomnia was terrible. It was worth it though. A test/tren/mast cycle is hard to beat.

For those who experienced anxiety, paranoia, etc, what dose were you running?

Because even a low dose of test aromatises and makes me hold water like mad, a friend is trying to persuade me to try tren. I'm not convinced this is a good idea. I'm anxious and paranoid at the best of times!

Back