To join the military fast...

LearnToJuice

Hello,
Ok so im new to the forum. I have honestly never used anything other than good ol protein. I weigh in around 240 im 5'10" I am trying to get in the military within a months time. Ive spoken to a few of my friends about dropping my weight to the required 190 pounds. Ive been running, and other cardio on and off for some time now. They have told me to check out Tren 50mg ed and Test prop 50mg ed. ive been researching for the past week or so, and of course this stuff isnt the easiest to find. but ive stumbled upon cut mix 150 and would like some input on if this may be the route i should take. Thanks!

Not sure about all branches but army you can be over weight as long as you make tape. The measure your neck and waist. Has to do with your body fat. Talk to a recruiter. Best thing you can do for military is start drinking only water, doing push ups, sit ups, and running a lot.

If your have high bodyfat and you take tren or other juice, you are more likely to get side effects. Be safe

Don't think that's a good idea. But what Hester said, water calisthenics and run. At your size you could probably lose 10-15 pounds over the next couple of months with distance running.

Yeah sounds like maybe you should message 3J maybe he can help you with your diet and then go do some hard exercise dont just look for a quick way out.

Drop 50lbs in one month? Forget it. You will actually gain weight if you use gear now as you will hold a lot more water than usual. Upwards of 10lbs water weight gain is pretty common, and especially if your body fat is high it will be even more.

Best thing you could do is get in contact with 3J, get him onto your diet and training. If you really want to use something look into an ECA stac or something similar. But not juice.

Drop 50lbs in one month? Forget it. You will actually gain weight if you use gear now as you will hold a lot more water than usual. Upwards of 10lbs water weight gain is pretty common, and especially if your body fat is high it will be even more.

Best thing you could do is get in contact with 3J, get him onto your diet and training. If you really want to use something look into an ECA stac or something similar. But not juice.

agreed

Not sure about all branches but army you can be over weight as long as you make tape. The measure your neck and waist. Has to do with your body fat. Talk to a recruiter. Best thing you can do for military is start drinking only water, doing push ups, sit ups, and running a lot.

True for marines as well. There's some big guys work all muscle not much fat and they pass tape and don't get in trouble. Even the fat ones don't get in too op much trouble at first. They give y so many chances to lose it. Then again that's once in ur in, it's a lot more strict to get in with extra weigh

True for marines as well. There's some big guys work all muscle not much fat and they pass tape and don't get in trouble. Even the fat ones don't get in too op much trouble at first. They give y so many chances to lose it. Then again that's once in ur in, it's a lot more strict to get in with extra weigh

And the navy. I was 215 and supposed to be 180 but I taped at 12%

wheres clman when you need him. he could tell you right away. I know with the military downsizing right now they will be way more stricter. to be overweight going into the military and being overweight after you've already been in are two different things. My advise to you is to do nothing but cardio cardio cardio. get on a great diet and do lots and lots of cardio.

wheres clman when you need him. he could tell you right away. I know with the military downsizing right now they will be way more stricter. to be overweight going into the military and being overweight after you've already been in are two different things. My advise to you is to do nothing but cardio cardio cardio. get on a great diet and do lots and lots of cardio.

Overweight and fat are two different things. They'll kick your ass out for being fat and keep you from promotions and reenlistment, seen it first hand. Being over the weight they want you doesn't matter if your bf is under 21%. They WILL let you in if you're over the guidelines as long as bf is in check.

No, to contract at meps and then to ship to recruit training. For the marines at least. You can be fat to join army and navy tho.

No, to contract at meps and then to ship to recruit training. For the marines at least. You can be fat to join army and navy tho.

Lol EASY!! I was at MEPS with a guy that was to heavy and didn't tape so they sent him home. So you can be over weight but have to tape under 20 or 21% can't remember. I saw an E-5 denied his promotion to E-6 cuz his weight, saw another guy 3 year E-4 denied reenlistment due to weight. I was over the weight limits but my bf was low so it didn't matter. Navy is what I speak if. If I was a marine I wouldn't want a fat guy next to me though so I can totally see that. Unless you're SEAL, EOD, SWCC or a few other things in the Navy it really doesn't matter if you're fat, you float around the world and port close to the whore house.

Back