to save or to eat tbol, that is the question

SoHo

[gill]
so i found about 300 tabs of tbol that i seemed to forget about. i'm currently on 700mg tren and 250mg a test a week. soon to be 5iu of growth ED. should i hit these tbols up at 50-60mg a day or save them for a rainy day?

so i found about 300 tabs of tbol that i seemed to forget about. i'm currently on 700mg tren and 250mg a test a week. soon to be 5iu of growth ED. should i hit these tbols up at 50-60mg a day or save them for a rainy day?

what are your goals and stats

what are your goals and stats
what difference would it make if i told you i'm 5'10 190 11% bodyfat (which i am), or if i told you i'm 5'8 170 @ 15%? i'm not looking for someone to map out my cycle for me bro lol im just debating on whether or not i should save these for when they would actually be useful, not when i'm using such a powerful steroid such as tren at a pretty hefty dose

what difference would it make if i told you i'm 5'10 190 11% bodyfat (which i am), or if i told you i'm 5'8 170 @ 15%? i'm not looking for someone to map out my cycle for me bro lol im just debating on whether or not i should save these for when they would actually be useful, not when i'm using such a powerful steroid such as tren at a pretty hefty dose

Because there's more than just the numbers that matter. Are you bulking? How far into the cycle are you? What do your liver enzymes look like? How are the gains coming along with your current stack?

I don't think it's necessary to be so defensive. You asked a question, and people like to give the best possible advice - which often means painting a picture for the reader, so they can get a better idea as to what you're looking for.

Because there's more than just the numbers that matter. Are you bulking? How far into the cycle are you? What do your liver enzymes look like? How are the gains coming along with your current stack?

I don't think it's necessary to be so defensive. You asked a question, and people like to give the best possible advice - which often means painting a picture for the reader, so they can get a better idea as to what you're looking for.

Isn't more always better? :)

Back