TO young?

haha yea im trying to stay around longer to lol thats why im taking everything right i hope :) but i was watching the movie bigger faster stronger, only 2 deaths a year from steriods! pretty good if you ask me

9 times outta 10 they are involved in pain killers like oxycontin. It's not from the juice.

So does everyone think that taking test at the age of 20 is really a bad idea. What is the ideal age. Im 20 about to be 21 and i started my first cycle of test

Age 35 is an ideal age! How do you like them apples? I'm serious!

your 20 years old you have no experience compared to these guys... when they give advice and try to lead you in the right direction listen... if you think 20 years old is too young to be taking test then im going to listen... use the knowledge people give you on this forum, not everyone is right but so what your young, listen and learn

i fucked around with prohormones starting at 19 and i blame that for not getting any taller than 5'10", cuz genetically speaking i shoulda hit at least 6'

really well im at 6'0 already so im perfectly fine with my height but my dad was 6'4 so idk if i was still going to get taller lol oh well :laugh4:

Back