tom platz

All these heavy steroid abusers all look like shit now. They dont even look like they ever even trained. Arnold , Columbo, ect.

you guys have to realise, each and every bodybuilder back then was juicing, it was as normal and acceptable, you wake up, have a coffee, read the paper, juice up, then work out. They had no idea just how much steroids was "helping" them. You would be a fool if you think you can get anywhere near that without a heavy steroid program under you belt.

Last edited:
shaved_head_in_baghdad said:
freakin awesome legs, and no pregnant belly like Coleman

this is true, however, it becomes alot easier to build muscle and eat less when you are juiced to the gills with steroids. Don't get me wrong tho, you still have to work hard.

poopoopachoo said:
this is true, however, it becomes alot easier to build muscle and eat less when you are juiced to the gills with steroids. Don't get me wrong tho, you still have to work hard.

And this has what to do with that he dont have a GH belly?

Bast said:
And this has what to do with that he dont have a GH belly?

Not a single person in those days had a GH belly. Not Arnold, not Zane, not Platz...possibly because GH didnt exist, but if it did, they would of had that belly and those bloated organs, because they would have been taking it. Maybe you should educate youself on the affects of muscle and organs when undergoing steroid versus growth hormone therapy, and the Controlled Substances Act before asking such questions.

Last edited:
AllBrick said:
Best pic of Tom's Quads that I've seen

WOW! crazy...

platz2.jpg

tom.jpg

Tom2.jpg

Long retired, Platz still has big legs, and he was genetically gifted in that area. He squatted heavy with good form that is what built his legs more than anything.

Back