Tongkat Ali, snake oil or does it really work?

Theworm

I am banned!
Only studies that show it increases test are those sponsored from one of the main producers of it. Others say their balls got bigger on it. Anyone have insight?
Maybe it's of benefit during Pct?

its ok for normal people, not for guys that run gear though (maybe added in to pct, but thats all i could see) . the reason is that even if it raised natty test levels by 20% , which would be very effective for a damn herb, that would still do nothing in regards to muscle building. strength or muscle gains in regards to testosterone is not linear , that means that as testosterone levels go up you don't have muscle gains coming and going up at the same pace. in order for muscle gains to respond you need an anabolic response from the testoernoe , that means supra-physialogical levels need to be achieved, or close to it .

a 20% natty test increase would not warrant an anabolic response, therefor natty test boosters do nothing for muscle building. if you want higher test levels for other reasons, thats fine , but again it does nothing for a bodybuilder

its ok for normal people, not for guys that run gear though (maybe added in to pct, but thats all i could see) . the reason is that even if it raised natty test levels by 20% , which would be very effective for a damn herb, that would still do nothing in regards to muscle building. strength or muscle gains in regards to testosterone is not linear , that means that as testosterone levels go up you don't have muscle gains coming and going up at the same pace. in order for muscle gains to respond you need an anabolic response from the testoernoe , that means supra-physialogical levels need to be achieved, or close to it .

a 20% natty test increase would not warrant an anabolic response, therefor natty test boosters do nothing for muscle building. if you want higher test levels for other reasons, thats fine , but again it does nothing for a bodybuilder

I'm not in agreement 20 % is a lot for an herb. Im not saying it doesn't that. I'm sure it is different in everyone based on diet and the individual. 20% would have exponential results on muscle mass and recovery for anyone.

It's time for everyone to stop being so negitive and talking out the side of their flaps. Truth is this is a great addition while on cycle our off or in place for Trt or a natural alternative that can be used with other natural compound instead of a steroid cycle. Will you have the same results not but you also don't have the negatives that everyone shrugs off ether.

I use it it's also called long jack root. Good stuff. I run it when I'm not "on". I can tell the difference while taking it. No doubt raises testosterone. From a life time of usage I was in the below average for testosterone levels. Zma, longjack and other natural supps have brought my libido and levels up.

Trust me it's good stuff

Ok the internet is full of info about how all the tongkat Ali are fakes and should only by from the source buts it's 300 bucks for a month supply.
What's the best brand?
I just finished Pct and tired and cranky, so I'd be happy with any test increase!

a 20 percent test increase doesn't really equal a ton in the end, I would love to see the studies showing it even accomplished that.

I've known a lot of people to try it and they paid out the ass, did not seem worth it - nor do I get the point if you cycle. No need to spend that much money on something you'll be disappointed in, save it for something better.

Back