took 600mg (wk) of deca by mistake

my goal is gains, and I would really like to keep as much of them as possible. Which is why I'm on here to get as much advice and info as I can.

Start at the beginning of your thread and read all the posts over again. Read the ology faq's thread again. That will answer all your questions...

@megatron28, thought I answered em in #11 but...

Ok, no hcg. I read several threads including the one at the bottom of your post/signature.
I'll probably start the hcg at week 10 since I will be running a 16 week cycle.

I can run deca for 14 weeks...? if you believe 10 is too short. Not a problem, as long as the 300mg a wk is good?
I don't have an AI on hand I have a serm, Nolvadex.
I wasn't planning on using clomid, just Nolvadex. However, I'm willing to change my PCT if you have something better to recommend?

I hadn't planned on blood work until I read the thread about it. It's too late to get the before but I will try and get one this week since its only week 1. Than at mid point and end.

I've done a lot of research on the stack i'm on, its the pct that I have trouble unestanding or putting together I should say. I did get this cycle off a, what I thought was, reliable site but I may just be a little out dated. So I'm always reading and willing to learn, gotta start somewhere. So all help is appreciated.

Blood work plans?

300mg deca ew is good. run the deca to 12 -14 weeks and test 2 weeks longer. use the HCG the last 5 or so weeks of cycle 500iu 2x a week.
get an AI ASAP from RUI-products. I rec dex 0.25-0.5mg eod.

good luck

I'm at week 3 now, so I'm not dropping the cycle. I would really appreciate it if I can get some feedback on what might help correct the path I'm on.
so for starters:

1. up Deca to 600mg a week?
2. If I do up Deca would I need to increase my Test E or is 500mg a wk still good for test?
3. I have hcg on hand and your saying to start taking it now? I haven't felt any sides, at least that I'm aware of. But I will start it now if you believe its best. How many UI and how often would you recommend? 275iu 3 times a wk? that's 5000 iu in a month. I read that's good?
4. I have not felt any aromatization or sides but I will pick up some ai's if you suggest...?
5. I was thinking of upping my dose of dbol from 20mg a day to 40mgs a day.... any thoughts?
6. No plans for DA...

just to add my libido is not down, in fact I feel more active than ever and have no problem bustin a nut haha. everything feels great. my girl is the one complaining from how active I am now lol. also, remember everybody reacts differently to what they take. I may never feel a side and some people may feel them on first cycle. but as always I really appreciate all the help guys. thanks!

Here's some feedback from another new guy.

The HCG is best used st 250iu twice a week up until 2 days prior to PCT, read the research and stickies you will see blasting HCG is not the best method.

Why bother with 16 weeks when you're new to AAS? This is just asking for it and will make recovery harder on you. I understand it's because of the deca but you shouldn't even be running the deca or dbol, you can gain 20 pounds off your first test only cycle if done right. Us new guys respond well to AAS as our receptors are fresh, no tolerance to them so running a multi compound cycle you first go is actually selling yourself short later on. Dbol is liver toxic, are you running anything for it? 6 weeks is also excessive all you need is 4 weeks until test kicks in. Still you shouldn't even be on it.

Next these few things scare me and show you're not ready and the research you did was only trading what you want too - you started a cycle with no AI on hand, if you read you would see with a 19 not you need to control e2 or you will run into progesterone issues. Next you accidentally dosed higher then you wanted, to me that shows you aren't paying attention. You need to double check and triple check these things before you shove something in your body, and next you plan to use nolva only for a highly suppressive cycle... Clomid should be included and you never start a cycle without having all your PCT and AI gear on hand.

Last, saying you're in week 3 so you refuse to stop shows you're nieve and not ready to use AAS, these guys are telling you this for your safety not to rain on your parade... You need to be open to advice from these guys. I have trouble you did any solid research and you did not read the FAQ thread obviously since you are going against the entire grain of it.

If I were you I would at least stop the deca and dbol, 3 weeks in on deca means you won't even know it's gone. Bump test to 500mg a week and run the HCG concurrent to test, and get an AI now!!!! I would go to Rui order liquid Adex and pay for the fastest shipping possible. Start pct two weeks after your last shot of test and run some clomid with the nolva to make recovery easier. If you refuse to stop I think this is your best bet.

Last edited:
OP you just got a mouth full from a NOVICE grunwerk. He's been reading, I can tell. And so from a novice that has been reading and researching he's looking at your whole thread and saying WTF is this guy doing in it's entirety of the facts. Just saying and observing.

OP you just got a mouth full from a NOVICE grunwerk. He's been reading, I can tell. And so from a novice that has been reading and researching he's looking at your whole thread and saying WTF is this guy doing in it's entirety of the facts. Just saying and observing.

Just figured I would share from new guy to new guy, maybe he will listen to me since I'm a novice too. I know it can be tough on your pride and frustrating to accept that your own cycle idea is shit, and to understand the less is more policy for beginners. We get an idea of what we want to do and what we think is best to do then get shot down... but if you read the research and disaster threads it stands obvious that test only is the best way to start. I could see his next thread popping up at 10 weeks in saying "Help, lactating!" so I hope that's avoided.

The ultimate issue I have is the lack of research and the plain old lies, don't say "yeah I read all that" when clearly you did not or you skimmed it quickly. If you're going to go against the basic first cycle advice you at least need your ducks in a row... having no AI or understanding of what may happen without the AI using a 19 nor is not having your ducks in a row, also not having complete PCT or something like caber on hand. I dunno man I was reading through this thinking you have got to be kidding me, so much of the basic reasoning just thrown out the window... reckless cycling. Guys like this is why society and medical professionals refuse to help AAS users, pure lack of responsibility.

Hopefully this cycle goes well and he doesn't fuck himself up, it's not hard to read and listen. Thanks for the kind words as well Mike, I have been doing all the necessary research to do this thing as safe as possible.

To the OP, good luck man.

Here's some feedback from another new guy.

The HCG is best used st 250iu twice a week up until 2 days prior to PCT, read the research and stickies you will see blasting HCG is not the best method.

Why bother with 16 weeks when you're new to AAS? This is just asking for it and will make recovery harder on you. I understand it's because of the deca but you shouldn't even be running the deca or dbol, you can gain 20 pounds off your first test only cycle if done right. Us new guys respond well to AAS as our receptors are fresh, no tolerance to them so running a multi compound cycle you first go is actually selling yourself short later on. Dbol is liver toxic, are you running anything for it? 6 weeks is also excessive all you need is 4 weeks until test kicks in. Still you shouldn't even be on it.

Next these few things scare me and show you're not ready and the research you did was only trading what you want too - you started a cycle with no AI on hand, if you read you would see with a 19 not you need to control e2 or you will run into progesterone issues. Next you accidentally dosed higher then you wanted, to me that shows you aren't paying attention. You need to double check and triple check these things before you shove something in your body, and next you plan to use nolva only for a highly suppressive cycle... Clomid should be included and you never start a cycle without having all your PCT and AI gear on hand.

Last, saying you're in week 3 so you refuse to stop shows you're nieve and not ready to use AAS, these guys are telling you this for your safety not to rain on your parade... You need to be open to advice from these guys. I have trouble you did any solid research and you did not read the FAQ thread obviously since you are going against the entire grain of it.

If I were you I would at least stop the deca and dbol, 3 weeks in on deca means you won't even know it's gone. Bump test to 500mg a week and run the HCG concurrent to test, and get an AI now!!!! I would go to Rui order liquid Adex and pay for the fastest shipping possible. Start pct two weeks after your last shot of test and run some clomid with the nolva to make recovery easier. If you refuse to stop I think this is your best bet.

I like the post! But I am not following the Fresh Receptors line of thought regarding better gains.

I like the post! But I am not following the Fresh Receptors line of thought regarding better gains.

I think I may have worded it wrong but I'll try to find the post I got it from, what I was trying to say is if you've never cycled before then you are going to feel great with just test only and you're better off saving the other compounds for down the road. I believe the post I had read was from Austinine and it pertained to developing a tolerance. Point being if I run 500mg of test I'm going to feel on top of the world, if you run 500mg of test it's not going to be a big deal to you as you've used plenty of other stuff. Maybe its a psychological thing? Or is there actually a physical tolerance that can develop?

I think I may have worded it wrong but I'll try to find the post I got it from, what I was trying to say is if you've never cycled before then you are going to feel great with just test only and you're better off saving the other compounds for down the road. I believe the post I had read was from Austinine and it pertained to developing a tolerance. Point being if I run 500mg of test I'm going to feel on top of the world, if you run 500mg of test it's not going to be a big deal to you as you've used plenty of other stuff. Maybe its a psychological thing? Or is there actually a physical tolerance that can develop?

No. Androgen receptors don't become saturated or anything like that. Your body makes more as needed.

I think it is just a function of it takes less gear for a newb to make gains than for someone who has been running gear for years and is huge. Halfwit for example needs to run a whole lot more gear than I do to make gains. Think of it in terms of the concept of Diminishing Returns. The first 20 pounds comes a whole lot easier than the next twenty pounds -- with or without gear.

Back