Took no post cycle therapy (pct) losing the will to live

You just made sense of one thing for me, i have been training and feeling weaker and over trained after. And when i stop i feel stronger maybe because test comes back a bit. Blood testing this week. What about nolva? Or Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) or aromasin?

Clomid for 2 to 4 weeks. After you finish the clomid start Test Freak (test booster) and Anabolic Freak (daa). The Test Freak is a five week supply. I'm not a rep! I just use this stuff in every post cycle therapy (pct) and it has never failed to bring my boys back to form. I do find TF and AF to be very synergistic when used together. No science here just going on experience and how I feel.

Clomid not nolvadex(because you used deca) then Test Freak and Anabolic Freak. And no disrespect to Vino but if your test levels are tanked at the moment, continuing to train hard will only make things worse by lowering your test further by over training. Get yourself tested first to make sure low test is the problem. You also need to find out if your estrogen is high so get tested for that as well. If that's the case you need to raise your natural test and decrease your estrogen at the same time. The products i mentioned above will help do that. The Deca can shut you down hard. If it is the problem, get it fixed asap and don't do another cycle until your at least 25 and have done a tone of research!!! Good luck.

You just made sense of one thing for me, i have been training and feeling weaker and over trained after. And when i stop i feel stronger maybe because test comes back a bit. Blood testing this week. What about nolva? Or Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) or aromasin?

Crazy idea but what if i hit test boost everything and do post cycle therapy (pct) after will this be a potential fix.. Or just completely stay away from it for a few years

Clomid for 2 to 4 weeks. After you finish the clomid start Test Freak (test booster) and Anabolic Freak (daa). The Test Freak is a five week supply. I'm not a rep! I just use this stuff in every post cycle therapy (pct) and it has never failed to bring my boys back to form. I do find TF and AF to be very synergistic when used together. No science here just going on experience and how I feel.

Clomid not nolvadex(because you used deca) then Test Freak and Anabolic Freak. And no disrespect to Vino but if your test levels are tanked at the moment, continuing to train hard will only make things worse by lowering your test further by over training. Get yourself tested first to make sure low test is the problem. You also need to find out if your estrogen is high so get tested for that as well. If that's the case you need to raise your natural test and decrease your estrogen at the same time. The products i mentioned above will help do that. The Deca can shut you down hard. If it is the problem, get it fixed asap and don't do another cycle until your at least 25 and have done a tone of research!!! Good luck.

Where can i order these two products test and anabolic freak from. Can it be purchased in uk

There is a peptide called Triptorelin (GnRH). I have no experience with it yet. But I do plan on using it in my next post cycle therapy (pct). There are one or two documented studies of people who have been shut down for years having success using this peptide. I will leave it to you to research it for yourself. It may be a viable option for bringing your HPG axis back on line if it is the deca that shut you down.

Gnrh is part of the bodies feedback loop for testosterone production, it's a hormone not a peptide. GnRH causes LH and FSH production in the piyuitary which causes the leydig cells to produce testosterone and testosterone levels are sensed and sent to the hypothalamus. The hypothalamus then makes GnRH according to how much test is in the body.

Edit: Just watch this

http://www.siskiyous.edu/class/bio5/goehring/reproduction/male_hormone.html

Last edited:
Get some Clomid and Nolvadex right away maybe some Aromasin too to help combat any excess estrogen you have floating around!

Sorry Everone, I live in Canada and I have no idea about the products availability in the UK. If you have a good relationship with your doctor I would recommend getting tested first. If you have to, tell him the truth. He/she is not there to judge you, they are there to help. Having said that they may not fully understand how to help because most GP's are not knowledgeable in this area. Regardless try and get tested.

Clomid and a good test booster are the way to go. Clomid first and a test booster second. Once you get your pituitary producing luteinizing hormone properly again you need to let your body reach homeostasis again. If you don't know what these are it's time to start your research!!! Homeostasis is just your bodies ability to come back into balance naturally. When we use steroids we are throwing this natural balance way out of whack. And PCT is meant to kick start natural test production again (there is more to it but i want to keep it simple). Once PCT is finished you are not done. You need to then come off the PCT drugs and just let your body recover to it's natural balanced state. Does this make sense?

The most important thing to remember if you are suffering from depression is to know that there is a reason and it can be fixed. No matter how down you get always remember that! It may suck now but remind yourself daily that it is temporary! There will be brighter days!!! Sorry I took so long with my reply. I don't get on here often. I will keep an eye out for any more questions you may have. All the best bro!

Where can i order these two products test and anabolic freak from. Can it be purchased in uk

Your right Clamp, I'm not sure why I called it a peptide, my bad!

Gnrh is part of the bodies feedback loop for testosterone production, it's a hormone not a peptide. GnRH causes LH and FSH production in the piyuitary which causes the leydig cells to produce testosterone and testosterone levels are sensed and sent to the hypothalamus. The hypothalamus then makes GnRH according to how much test is in the body.

Edit: Just watch this

Hormonal control of sperm production animation

Back