Brian Westbrook
tie between addai, gore, and lj

skarhead1 said:
LT
Steven Jackson
Rudi Johnson
Brian Westbrook
tie between addai, gore, and lj
I was toying with Rudi as #5 after Irons got hurt this past weekend. I don't know how you have Rudi and Westbrook above Gore though? Addai was an "almost" for #5 as well.

Gore has only had one standout season. Plu,s norv turner is gone, which helped our gore big time. Westbrook , if hes healthy is a guranteed 10-14 TDs... Rudi johnson same thing, guranteed 1400 yards + 12 tds.

skarhead1 said:
Gore has only had one standout season. Plu,s norv turner is gone, which helped our gore big time. Westbrook , if hes healthy is a guranteed 10-14 TDs... Rudi johnson same thing, guranteed 1400 yards + 12 tds.
Westbrook has only played over 12 games once, last season. Gore totaled over 2,000 yards and 5.4ypc! behind a half-assed o-line. I wouldn't be shocked if he had 2,300 total yards this year and 12 TD's total. That's a good argument for Rudi though.

GOTTA PUT ADDAI in the top 5.

gore only had 1 standout season? no shit he's only been in the league 2 yrs

^ well no shit, but i made the mistake of drafting players who just had a career year like jackson and gore and they end up with 3/4 of the stats they did.. Gore will be 1200 yard back with 8-9 tds... book it

Yeah westbrook is injury prone but gore is fumble prone. Plus, westbrook is going to get you points for receptions (he averages 70) and like i said, hes a TD machine.

depends if you play in a ppr league

stupid me, gore can't catch to save his ass. and sf is gonna be a shittier team than last year. i'm sure gore will choke

do you even know what ur doin. wb is a td machine? he scores once every 2 games he plays. hall of fame numbers if i have ever seen em

Last edited:
How can you say that S.F. is going to be shittier than last year? It seems they've made a decent attempt all-around at improving. Westbrook is a high-scorer (fantasy-wise) for his catching ability, but his injuries are always worrisome. Seems like a lot of good choices this year at running back. My top five would be:
LT
Steven Jackson
LJ (even with the holdout, they can't deny him)
Rudi Johnson
Addai
I had Frank Gore last year, and while he did stay healthy, his hand injury this preseason maybe a telling sign of what's to come. Otherwise he's a yardage monster.

ok nigger , we'll see who has the better fantasy season, westbrook or gore.

:laugh3:

Last edited:
Talent-wise Gore is only behind L.T. If he's healthy all year, he'll be H-U-G-E. I'm seriously thinking about ranking him above L.J.

Soul Rebel said:
I'm comfused u talking 2 me?

no, STUDS

Gore is good and all but a lot of that was because of Norv Turner. Secondly, he is fumble prone which gets you neg pts

skarhead1 said:
no, STUDS

Gore is good and all but a lot of that was because of Norv Turner. Secondly, he is fumble prone which gets you neg pts
4 out 5 fumbles were in the first 4 games, he's over that. I predict Westbrook will play 13 games tops.

skarhead1 said:
Gore is good and all but a lot of that was because of Norv Turner.

norv turner is a great backs coach but he ain't out there runnin/catchin the ball.

gore will have more in every category

Back