Top of belly button starting to stick out....

eynow

Just wondering if it's normal or a sign of something. The top of my belly button usually sticks out a little bit but is thin and kinda solid. Now it's starting to stick out some and looks kinda puffy. I am on I believe 8 weeks into my test e cycle.

Just wondering if it's normal or a sign of something. The top of my belly button usually sticks out a little bit but is thin and kinda solid. Now it's starting to stick out some and looks kinda puffy. I am on I believe 8 weeks into my test e cycle.

I don't think there is any connection bro unless you are pinning your belly button. OUCH! lol

Not trying to be an asshole but could be some fat gain maybe some bloat?
If I had to say I would say water water woild casue the skin right there to puff out a little bit and since it's over the belly button it looks a little diff since there's a hole (belly button)

But I would not dismiss the hernia theory. U can never
Be too safe.

I've had a hernia before a long time ago. That was my guess too but I don't feel anything that feels like a hernia. I was guessing bloating but I can still see my abs so I don't know.

Have you LOST fat? Cus there's all kinds of busy stuff going on around there that can get pushed into a visible position if you lose fat

I would guess that you have the start of an umbilical hernia. The umbilicas is a natural weakness in the abdominal wall. You start to motice it as you get leaner because you don't have the same amount of omentum. It can be intestine that can become strangulated then you get peritonitis and get real sick. I would have it checked out to be sure.

I sell medical devices so I see this procedure either open or laparoscopic all the time. It's very simple.

I would guess that you have the start of an umbilical hernia. The umbilicas is a natural weakness in the abdominal wall. You start to motice it as you get leaner because you don't have the same amount of omentum. It can be intestine that can become strangulated then you get peritonitis and get real sick. I would have it checked out to be sure.

I sell medical devices so I see this procedure either open or laparoscopic all the time. It's very simple.

yeah man get that checked out to be safe!

Not trying to be an asshole but could be some fat gain maybe some bloat?
If I had to say I would say water water woild casue the skin right there to puff out a little bit and since it's over the belly button it looks a little diff since there's a hole (belly button)

But I would not dismiss the hernia theory. U can never
Be too safe.

Plausible. Hernia maybe, but under your belly button?

Sounds like this bro may have the answer. I would listen up.

Back