Topical DHT for gyno...

no it doesnt work, it causes your nipples to look "cold" at best. I have used it...nothing exciting, does about as much as yohimburn.

Heyyo said:
Hey bro, what's going on?

I beleive you told me your doctor already knows you use steroids...time to go to someone else.

Can I do that though? Won't my records be transferable?

I'm going to talk to her and see if she can help me out. If not, it's coming out of my pocket...

Why don't you try nolvadex for a few months ?
Andractim may help with gynecomastia but it will also supress your HPTA.

hhajdo said:

I'm taking 20 mg/day right now. The sensitivity of my nips is down but still there. And there is definitely fibrous tissue underneath.

I'm going to continue with the nolva for at least the next couple of months. I've ditched the test alltogether and am on 75mg/day of fina and am starting 400 mg/wk eq today.

gorilla boy up the doseage to 40 :D and i suggest switching to a combo of Aromasin and Nolva as an anti-e combo on cycle.

hhajdo said:

and BEAT up your prostate!

I agree with Hhajdo.............give the Nolva a try at least!!!!!!

HHajdo.......you have any research on topical/transdermal Nolvadex via plogel or dmso ??? I think that would interesting........Hmmmmm

DRveejay11 said:
HHajdo.......you have any research on topical/transdermal Nolvadex via plogel or dmso ??? I think that would interesting........Hmmmmm

I don't have any info on topical tamox...

hhajdo said:
I don't have any info on topical tamox...

:confused:

I thought you were the unabridged source for all informative studies at Steroidology!!!

I'm so let down Haj!

LOL...............j/k................:D

:p

Heyyo said:
Shit bro, I got worried...not answer or anything, it's not like you...is teresa alright?

Oh yeah, she's cool. Sorry. I got lost this weekend. Shit, got lost last night too. I'll be around tonight for sure...

Do you have childhood gyno, or did you get it from steroid use? My gyno I have had since I was 10 or 11. Juice never seems to bother it, although I always use ancilleries. If your like me the oly hope is going under the knife. You are canadian as well, please let me know if you can get this done for free. Also, my doc told me I have no gyno and no lump...........I can feel lumps under each nipple and have fat deposits as well as big ass nipples. What a fucking idiot.

I've always had a little bit (puffy nips) but the growth is definitley Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) related. I'm going to make a Dr's appt and find out my options...

Back