Tornel - Super TEST -250

Whats up bro...I ran this shit for 8 weeks last year, and quit early because I had a huge hunch that it was UNDERDOSED. I was using 1.5cc/2x per week...and it still want showing me too much. Personally, I would say FVCK Tornel...Sell it and get some QV...I am not too hot on mexi juice, besides QV that is... Good Luck bro.

not everyone can get human grade A.S.
hey bro everyone is different and i may be one of those people because i used only supertest for three cycles and my gains were simply awesome and the results were better than expected
except the third cycle i may have gotton a bad bottle or something because i had every side effect known to using juice

JRfromTN said:
not everyone can get human grade A.S.
hey bro everyone is different and i may be one of those people because i used only supertest for three cycles and my gains were simply awesome and the results were better than expected
except the third cycle i may have gotton a bad bottle or something because i had every side effect known to using juice

Hey bro it doesn't necessarily have to be human grade gear....., QV, Denkall, Sydgroup are all Vet grade and are alot better than Tornel. I would even suggest a UG Lab instead which there are many with High quality stuff.

Until the Mex vet s get their shit dosed right....ive sworn off em.

Underdosed bullshit IMO!!!!
Gator

BTW....good luck!

I am bout to a cycle of super test 250 and this is my first cycle ever? I know about all the side effects. Is there anything else I should know. Does super test 250 provide good results? And is it necessary for a post cylce?

my very first cycle was super test 250 and i got very good results. i didnt run any post cycle therapy (pct) and really loss a lot of my new gains. at the least i would take a anti-estro.

i know this is an old thread, but just my .02, my first few cycles were ALL tornel products (deca, supertest like you have, test et/cyp, sustanon 250 and more deca...). they were 'OK'....nothing special. i havent had too much first hand experience with anything else, but they were easy to get so i got them. from what ive seen, the other brands of the same gear was WAYYY better. that being said, i agree with everyone on here, its an ok gear but save up and get something a lot better! good luck

Stay away from the mex vets if at all possible..... Too much other shit out there.

Back