Total Testosterone Level Results

PBT

i shot 1 cc of prime labs test 400 and did a testosterone check 2 days after and my testosterone levels are normal

529.6 ng/dL

does this mean that my gear is fake?

You didn;t wait long enouhg for the test to get into your system! especially T-400

wait 1 month after using it regularly and then retest.

thanks zeek i appreciate the info well i ma keep shooting and see how it goes....by the way i have gain 3 pounds in only 6 days in so i guess i have to wait and see how it works out

thanks zeek i appreciate the info well i ma keep shooting and see how it goes....by the way i have gain 3 pounds in only 6 days in so i guess i have to wait and see how it works out

What is the breakdown of the testosterones in your T-400? different brands make different blends of it. Some are just straight E or C.

Recheck test level

i shot 1 cc of prime labs test 400 and did a testosterone check 2 days after and my testosterone levels are normal

529.6 ng/dL

does this mean that my gear is fake?

Let me know if you retested I have prime lab gear and wanted to know if it's any good?

Like Zeek said, it means nothing. Test of any ester will begin to increase serum levels in 48-72 hours but by how much??? Hard to say.

You need a minimum of two weeks but 4 is a more accurate picture. What did your Total Test start at? It could be a 300 point increase if you don't know, doubtful but possible.

Essentially you just wasted your money but we all get overly excited to see results. Give it time.

You didn;t wait long enouhg for the test to get into your system! especially T-400

wait 1 month after using it regularly and then retest.

THIS!! You should learn more about esters and timing bro, will help you our a great deal in the future. You should know this, and I fear that if you don't, you are not ready to use AAS. Read up bro.

/V

Back