Totally different person since starting AAS use

At age 49 TRT restored me to the man I used to be.

Then it kept going to make me the man I never was.

I wish I could have lived more of my younger years that way.

I've only ever done prohormone cycles, but when I was on, I always felt like a machine. People would notice the change in my personality.

I've done a few cycles now and I do notice a difference between when I'm blasting and when im cruising.

My emotions as you stated are much more powerful when im blasting. Almost to a whole new level.

if the aas effects you that much then you are not stable enough to be safely using them in my opinion, I really do mean no offence... im just being blunt... if i was punching holes in the wall a bunch or times or acting like you are saying, I would say thats an underlaying issue popping up... aas might be making it worse.. but in my opinion its more something with you than aas. also coulda happened with or without aas. we are talking years here right? people can change regardless

Im an outlier on the other end - no one knows when I'm on or off. Not even those closest to me. Only my gym buddies know from the (meager) gains.

I have had little emotional changes so far, other than the restoration of life from being completely apathetic before starting TRT to being normal again after starting it. However, I have noticed that all my emotions are more real, more powerful, more impactful.

This is me too.

guys i have one question, how do you react when u sense somebody is trying to play games on you? Does that ever happen to you? i guess nobody wants to play games on an alpha-male-fuckin-leader.?

Testosterone has changed my life for the good. better sex driver, better mod, helped me reconnect with the wife and we have had the best sex the past 2 years of our 22 year marriage. Test just makes me feel 20 years younger.

Tren messed with me mentally. never take this poison again, this is why I just blast and cruise with Test, I don't mess around with another other AAS

I got a friend who has been cycling for a few years now. he does seem like a different person. he loves Tren, Mast and test cycles

guys i have one question, how do you react when u sense somebody is trying to play games on you? Does that ever happen to you? i guess nobody wants to play games on an alpha-male-fuckin-leader.?

I give a stern look, and hope my message is conveyed. Either the look works, or it could be the veins bulging in my neck as I'm putting forth a great deal of self control. ;)

I'd rather not give any more fuel to the folks that already view AAS in a negative light. I try to save any of my frustration from the day for the gym, where I can use it to my benefit. :)

The best thing to do is to conduct yourself in a matter so that no one wants to play games with you. And thats not necessarily being an alpha.....its being respectable, confident and a person that people know if they tried to play games with it would be a waste of time.

Looking scary also helps :)

Was just reading the posts. AAS has made me a much better person. It has improved my drive, my marriage , everything in my life as a whole. The only cycle I have ever taken that made me a little to edgy was when I was taking tren. It's trial and error. After that I just don't use tren. The only negative thing I have is some acne on my shoulders but I'll take a little acne compared to all the great things it has improved in my life.

Was just reading the posts. AAS has made me a much better person. It has improved my drive, my marriage , everything in my life as a whole. The only cycle I have ever taken that made me a little to edgy was when I was taking tren. It's trial and error. After that I just don't use tren. The only negative thing I have is some acne on my shoulders but I'll take a little acne compared to all the great things it has improved in my life.

Welcome and thanks for sharing,what else did you take with the tren? Was that your first cycle?

Last edited:
Welcome and thanks for sharing,what else did you take with the tren? Was that your first cycle?

My first cycle was Dbol and Test E 250. Had good results with that being my first cycle. I get moo face sorta easily so that was the only setback with DBol. My second cycle was winny, test. My third was tren and test 500. That was the one that made me a little touchy. Not crazy touchy but a little more then I wanted. I have 5 boys so I need my patience to be great. Lol

I'm a little teapot, short and stout;
Here is my handle, and here is my...

Oh Hai gais. Smelled the testosterone in here, and thought there was a sale. Oopsies! :wiggle:

Back