TP 200 w/ MCT oil

HB Mad Man

So I ran 100 mls of test prop 200 with mct oil.. I've ran it with gso and cottonseed oil and so far I'm loving it with mct oil.. It's been 36 hrs since pinned 1.5 cc's in my left shoulder.. Talk about no pain.. Will update this post more tomorrow after I pin another 1.5 cc's in the other shoulder.. Ran the brew at 4 % BA 23% BB and the rest mct oil..

So I ran 100 mls of test prop 200 with mct oil.. I've ran it with gso and cottonseed oil and so far I'm loving it with mct oil.. It's been 36 hrs since pinned 1.5 cc's in my left shoulder.. Talk about no pain.. Will update this post more tomorrow after I pin another 1.5 cc's in the other shoulder.. Ran the brew at 4 % BA 23% BB and the rest mct oil..

MCT's effect the esterase Sulfuric ester hydrolases (sulfatases) which is directly involved with propionate ester removal. Get your self some EO. No pain and you can use less BA and/or skip BB.

Stick with MCT's for cypionate and undecoanate.

MCT's effect the esterase Sulfuric ester hydrolases (sulfatases) which is directly involved with propionate ester removal. Get your self some EO. No pain and you can use less BA and/or skip BB.

Stick with MCT's for cypionate and undecoanate.

I got a pint of EO.. Might give it another shot on the next batch.. Worst case senario is I end up giving away 100 mls of it or throwing it down the drain.. Haven't had any good experiences with eo personally.. Other people love it but everytime I used it personally it bruised me out bad.. Even using a 25 guage pin didn't help.. But I believe in second chances so I might just run it on the next batch.. Also got the new stirrer hotplate and its night and day on the mixing and getting the brew evenly mixed I think.. Anyway thanx H for the heads up on mct's gonna have to research some more on it but so far I like it.. Got 100 mls to use up right now though..:p

I got a pint of EO.. Might give it another shot on the next batch.. Worst case senario is I end up giving away 100 mls of it or throwing it down the drain.. Haven't had any good experiences with eo personally.. Other people love it but everytime I used it personally it bruised me out bad.. Even using a 25 guage pin didn't help.. But I believe in second chances so I might just run it on the next batch.. Also got the new stirrer hotplate and its night and day on the mixing and getting the brew evenly mixed I think.. Anyway thanx H for the heads up on mct's gonna have to research some more on it but so far I like it.. Got 100 mls to use up right now though..:p

Drink plenty of cranberry to help keep the uric acid down. Stay on top off those blood tests as well.

Back